Election Interference And Censorship: Facebook Bans 'Women For Trump' Re-election Ads

Who cares, I don't like ads anyway. I'm sure they had a good excuse.

Who cares, I don't like ads anyway. I'm sure they had a good excuse.
So, you posted without knowing what Facebook's excuse was. Typical lib!

Facebook policy states advertisers may not have “direct or indirect assertions or implications” about race, ethnicity, gender and sexual identity, religion, or financial standing. So the Women For Trump advert was banned… for referring to women.

Are they having a Men for Tramp?

vyqcpvonbetds2w7hk17.jpg

So then "weak" women vote for the Democrats?? LOL.

Talk about election Interference and censorship, this is it! Their reasoning is pathetic in trying to silence the women vote for Trump.

Facebook Bans ‘Women For Trump’ Ads.

Facebook Bans "Women For Trump" Ads

Big deal, fix the Advertisement to bring it into compliance with Facebook Policy and re-run it, the agency that put the Ad together should have read Facebook Policy BEFORE posting it, if they had this wouldn't have happened.

Facebook pulls Advertisements all the time for violation of its policies so this isn't an example of "picking on Trump", this is just another of example of Facebook being Facebook.

Talk about election Interference and censorship, this is it! Their reasoning is pathetic in trying to silence the women vote for Trump.

Big deal, fix the Advertisement to bring it into compliance with Facebook Policy and re-run it, the agency that put the Ad together should have read Facebook Policy BEFORE posting it, if they had this wouldn't have happened.

Facebook pulls Advertisements all the time for violation of its policies so this isn't an example of "picking on Trump", this is just another of example of Facebook being Facebook.
No, Facebook should adhere to Trump and what ever his campaign wants.

No, Facebook should adhere to Trump and what ever his campaign wants.

LOL, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

Don't forget the Trump Campaign needs Facebook one hell of a lot more than Facebook needs the Trump Campaign.;)

Forum List

Back