Election Fraud

GWBfan

May 26, 2004
Dallas, TX
Arrgh..There are already some ugly things coming regarding voter fraud, particularly for the swing states. Check out this voting form from Glenn Beck's website.
Where would you click to vote for Bush/Cheney?? It's not quite as clear-cut as is the Kerry ticket....
http://www.glennbeck.com/page2/index.shtml
Scroll down...
Scary...

I'm glad I punched out the number.

I'll tell you though, that's not the order they were in on my ballot.

And yes, I got a Cuyahoga County, Oh absentee ballot.

It was:

Disq.
Badnarik/Pertrouka (I forget which was first and which second)
Bush
Kerry

Also, if true that would be an easy thing to check for. Nothing in that column would be used for anything else so you would just count both 4 and 14 as a vote for President Bush.

They would have to program the counter as if they were two different candidates and add it up manually at the end, but if it's true and they already know about it, it wouldn't be too difficult to correct for.

Just so everyone is clear what it is we're looking at.

ohio-butterfly.jpg

This is the official Cuyahoga County absentee ballot heard on the show
If you thought you were voting for Bush by punching out the chad marked in green, you just threw away your vote! You should have punched out chad #4 marked in red!!! And the directions read, "Punch the hole beside the number for the set of candidates of your choice"!!

Oh yea real Simple. I guarantee the logic behind it from the Dems will be "Well they fucked us in 2000, now its our turn."

insein said:
Just so everyone is clear what it is we're looking at.
Is this not the most ridiculous thing you've ever seen?!
This was not meant for anyone in particular, just a comment, LOL!

I also find it incredibly ironic for many reasons. The 2 candidates that are conservative have their corresponding chads Messed up. The 2 that are liberal are directly across from one another.

Another thing. Why isnt the incumbant president listed at ther top of the ballot as EVERY incumbant for ANY office is usually listed? Why is the Incumbant listed not only below the major opposition party but 2 third parties and a DQ?

I'll bet every red cent i have to my name that the maker of this Ballot was a Democrat.

Sneaky! They are clearly trying to upset the vote for Bush and Badnarik, Badnarik's square is "square not appearing in this picture" it points to 12, number 2 doesn't even show.

This is worse than last election's Miami-Dade ballot by far.

insein said:
Oh yea real Simple. I guarantee the logic behind it from the Dems will be "Well they fucked us in 2000, now its our turn."

Its a fucked up ballot, but how do we know it was designed by Dems? Maybe we do, but its not fair to assume.

nakedemperor said:
Its a fucked up ballot, but how do we know it was designed by Dems? Maybe we do, but its not fair to assume.

I dont know. Maybe its because an idiot could vote for Kerry on the ballot and you have to be smart enough to get through a trick to vote for Bush.

There is no excuse for a ballot like that! Everybody has a right to have their vote counted. The collective will of the people should be counted and it should not be subverted by poor ballot design and hanging chads.

I voted using an electronic machine today and it was easy. You would have to be an idiot to get it wrong. It even had you confirm because the names of the candidates you voted for were the only ones displayed. If you saw the other candidates name on the screen you would know to back up and redo it.

The concern with the electronic machines is that they are connected to the Internet and some hacker could go in and manipulate the election and thus subvert our democracy. There should have been a paper receipt with the ballot number.

An independent election agency is required to administer the election so that we have proper ballot design and paper trails. With our technological advances it should be easy to get all of these issues ironed out. But, it seems like there are powerful forces opposing accountability.

I dont know. Maybe its because an idiot could vote for Kerry on the ballot and you have to be smart enough to get through a trick to vote for Bush.

There were similar problems with ballots in 2000, but I don't go accusing people when I have no proof they did it other than conjecture.

Whoever did that should be charged with criminal negligence - or at least criminal ignorance. At the very least, The Sec. of State, regardless of party affiliation deserves a good public flogging.

nakedemperor said:
There were similar problems with ballots in 2000, but I don't go accusing people when I have no proof they did it other than conjecture.

Check which county they are from, then see if they are largely Democrat. If you find that the County Clerk is a Dem then you can be assured it was a Democrat that wrote the ballot. *Hint* Cuyahoga County is in Cleveland, OH.

nakedemperor said:

Fine then show me a ballot from 2000 that has such a set up.

And if you are going to say any ballot in Florida keep in mind Elementry school children used that same ballot and had no problem whatsoever. i dont think they can figure this one out.

Flying Duck said:
Whoever did that should be charged with criminal negligence - or at least criminal ignorance. At the very least, The Sec. of State, regardless of party affiliation deserves a good public flogging.

Nah, Blackwell is a good guy. I think Nader's late disqualification threw them all for a loop.

But like I said earlier, my ballot did not look like that in the picture.

I don't line the ballot up to the booklet to vote anyways (I didn't this time, and I didn't last time), and I'm not sure it even tells you to. Certainly when you go to the booth the booklet and ballot look the same as the absentee did and if that is the book people get for the booths, then there is a real problem because the way everything is set up when you insert your ballot into the slot the arrows are supposed to point at the number to punch out. But they only seem to be talking about our absentee ballots so it isn't the same.

But my instructions (yes I read them, I am in Florida now after all) only said find your vote, punch out the corresponding number. As I said I don't recall it saying anything about lining the booklet up with the ballot, this time or last time.

Forum List

Back