Election Fraud Central

PHILADELPHIA — A state official says a central Pennsylvania voting machine has been recalibrated and is back into service after it switched a person's vote from President Barack Obama to Mitt Romney.

Department of State spokesman Ron Ruman says the Perry County voter notified elections officials of the problem after trying to cash his ballot Tuesday. Video of what Ruman called a "momentary glitch" was posted on YouTube.

Official: Pennsylvania voting machine recalibrated after switching vote from Obama to Romney

^Another one Liarbility didn't post. He only posts he said/she said hysteria.

:lol:

PHILADELPHIA — A state official says a central Pennsylvania voting machine has been recalibrated and is back into service after it switched a person's vote from President Barack Obama to Mitt Romney.

Department of State spokesman Ron Ruman says the Perry County voter notified elections officials of the problem after trying to cash his ballot Tuesday. Video of what Ruman called a "momentary glitch" was posted on YouTube.

Official: Pennsylvania voting machine recalibrated after switching vote from Obama to Romney

^Another one Liarbility didn't post. He only posts he said/she said hysteria.

:lol:

No no, you dipshit lying hack.

The POINT is that I was responding to the alarmed whine of a hack lib-derp [i.e., edthesickdick] who posted a video of ONE instance of the touch screen voting machine calibration problem. Of course, being a hack lib-derp, HE chose to cite an instance of the vote switch problem going from The ONE to Mitt. You of all people know the story line, you hack twit:

It is akin to YOUR complaint about criminal election fraud ONLY when it is a Republican who gets accused of the crime.

Apparently, some believe that it's ok to have New Black Panther poll watchers and Obama hope & change murals at polling stations. I mean what could the problem possibly be?

And hats in Chicago...

obamahat.preview.jpg

And there's NO need for Voter ID laws, either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p10E4Htpy_c#]The Truth Monkey Votes - YouTube[/ame]!

And there's NO need for Voter ID laws, either.

The Truth Monkey Votes - YouTube!

Yep, looks like a typical obama voter, doesn't it?

I was asked my name at the polling place this fine morning.

I was not asked to show any ID. I gave my name. Confirmed my address and got shown a book with a copy of my signature from last time. So, I said, yep. That's me. I did have to sign my name again, but anybody could have written my name and duplicated my hideous handwriting after seeing it.

Then I voted.

Had I done this in a monkey costume, and my name was actually Abdul Democrat, I could have claimed to be me if I knew my [i.e., Liability's] residential address. I could have then voted a straight Dim Parody line. Later I could vote in my actual polling place using my real name (Abdul Democrat) and vote the straight Democrat Parody line a second time. Better yet, when the real Liability showed up to vote (maybe after work), he (a filthy conservative) would be denied on the basis that "he" had already voted.

There is an obvious set of answers: Verifiable voter I.D. No voting in monkey costumes. No showing prospective voters ANY information about any voters.

But the Empire State is deep blue. Thus, common sense will not prevail.

Forum List

Back