Election Fraud and You!

LibertyForAll

Nov 3, 2011
St. Louis, Mo
Everyone who is ignoring the rampant fraud that is happening around the country is doing so at their own peril. Next time you might be the underdog and you might not have the voice you deserve. I think a lot of people are ignoring things because in a lot of cases they are on the winning side so they figure it is working to their benefit. In reality we are all losing because the establishment is proving they can do whatever they want and get away with it. This goes out to Democrats too. Don't think the DNC is not looking at what is going on with this cycle and taking notes. You may be next!!!

If we knew the actual extent of election fraud it would destroy what faith we have left in our electoral system. Any race that is expected to be close is suspect.

If we knew the actual extent of election fraud it would destroy what faith we have left in our electoral system. Any race that is expected to be close is suspect.

I think its any race where the establishment (on both sides) stands a chance of losing power. One thing I am grateful for is that the people behind it seem to be underestimating the general populous. They seem to be confusing apathy with stupidity. This is going to turn out to be their greatest mistake because people all over the country are waking up to the hypocracy. I was apathetic for the majority of my adult life but I am getting involved and I am goint to do my best to affect change in the system starting at the local level.

good for you.

Clean elections are our only hope.

Not a chance. Citizens United sealed our fate. It will all go to the highest bidder from her on out. Where do you think Mittens would be now if it were not that he has outspent all of his opposition 10-1?

You will vote for well financed Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dumb and like it.

Being registered to vote is why one is allowed to vote, on election day ...

I am not sure what you mean by this exactly. I am referring to the blatant disregard for Roberts Rules of Order in the caucuses system specifically. For example, the failure of the chair to recognize nominations and motions from the floor. Ignoring calls for a standing vote count. Attempting to enforce rules that haven't been voted upon. Essentially ignoring the will of the people. I am also talking about "misplacing" caucus results and disallowing votes that were cast or not counting them. Irregularities have been discovered in states that use electronic voting machines as well. There has been a lot of disenfranchisement of the voters in many many states and at least 3 GOP officials have resigned as a result of voting irregularities in their states under their watch. The internet is making it harder and harder for them to cheat us and now we are seeing them fight back by attempting to ban cameras and recording devices. This is just the beginning, once pandora's box is open its too late. People are waking up to whats going on and change is going to come.

Being registered to vote is why one is allowed to vote, on election day ...

I am not sure what you mean by this exactly. I am referring to the blatant disregard for Roberts Rules of Order in the caucuses system specifically. For example, the failure of the chair to recognize nominations and motions from the floor. Ignoring calls for a standing vote count. Attempting to enforce rules that haven't been voted upon. Essentially ignoring the will of the people. I am also talking about "misplacing" caucus results and disallowing votes that were cast or not counting them. Irregularities have been discovered in states that use electronic voting machines as well. There has been a lot of disenfranchisement of the voters in many many states and at least 3 GOP officials have resigned as a result of voting irregularities in their states under their watch. The internet is making it harder and harder for them to cheat us and now we are seeing them fight back by attempting to ban cameras and recording devices. This is just the beginning, once pandora's box is open its too late. People are waking up to whats going on and change is going to come.

All hail LibertyForAll !!!!

I was referring to the complications being "created" to keep people from voting on election day (Photo ID etc.) who have already registered - as though the registration is not proof enough and the entitlement to proceed unhindered to vote.

hazhahahahaha its as if the OP has no idea of the LONG history of the republicans cheating democratic voters

Everyone who is ignoring the rampant fraud that is happening around the country is doing so at their own peril. Next time you might be the underdog and you might not have the voice you deserve. I think a lot of people are ignoring things because in a lot of cases they are on the winning side so they figure it is working to their benefit. In reality we are all losing because the establishment is proving they can do whatever they want and get away with it. This goes out to Democrats too. Don't think the DNC is not looking at what is going on with this cycle and taking notes. You may be next!!!

As you hinted, the Left isn't ignoring election fraud...they are enjoying it.

Neither.

The left isn't making a mountain out of a molehill.

p.s. The woman you quote on your signature line doesn't think women should vote at all.

Last edited:

Kinda like the GOP has been doing with their caucuses eh? Anyone remember Maine, where an entire county and several cities who voted for Ron Paul didn't get to have their votes count?

your party has a three decades long history of election tampering and its all in the court records

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

Forum List

Back