Election Fact; If Romney Sweeps The Rust Belt In November, Obama Loses Very Easily.

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:afro::blues::hellno:
Maybe Debbie Wasserman was right? Wisconsin a dry run for the November 2012 results?
Assuming Wisconsin goes red, lets add on Iowa, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, and North Carolina, and Romney gets 280 Electoral Votes.
Bye Bye Bambi !!!! :dig:( and we haven't even included Florida and Nevada, two states O'Dunderhead could lose hands down)
mess with this link and do the math.
2012 Electoral Map - Create Your Prediction!

Last edited:
Come on now. I think Obama is one of the worst to ever "lead" this country but Romney isn't going to win. The guy is too rigid and keeps getting involved in stupid issues that no one cares about. Take this whole Obama granting the illegal kids the right to stay. Does anyone really think that wasn't going to happen especially now that Obama needs votes? The best thing Romney could have done would have been to accept that and then pitch the purposal that since we are now allowing illegals it be time to seal the boarder and start accounting for the illegals in the country and making them pay taxes. Many illegals are not able to work or work in jobs they are qualified for and the laws as they are now limits their ability to contribute to the American society as much as they can. Lift that, tax that, and watch the economy flurish. If Romney could pitch a real reform bill that actually promotes incorperation of the illegals and promotes them watch how fast the hispanic vote starts to turn. Just a thought.

Now Feral, you don't comprise 75% of America all by yourself. Most of the rest of us are going to work on our regular schedule, working our tails off to support you fellows in the red states.

75 % of America is in panic mode. does anyone really believe they will all be racing to thier precincts to vote for Obama for another 4 years of misery?

Yes because Romney cant get his point across, doesnt understand most americans and how they look at the issues, and how to connect with most americans. As much as I think Obama has no clue at least he knows how to get votes and speak about some issues americans what to talk about. If I was Romneys campaign manager I would fire myself.

On one of the sunday morning shows I heard this little tidbit.

There are 7-10 possible routes to victory for Obama. ALL of them require him to win in WI. Of course anyone who takes OH and PA is going to probably be the winner. It's just a new wrinkle that WI is a must win.

Forum List

Back