Election Dream Result

A lot of anger around here. Maybe one of these days we will stop fighting amongst each other and start trying to work together.
I can't name one policy or agenda item of the Democrats I want implemented. Why would I want to work with them?

Dream Result: Every single incumbent - regardless of party - would be out. And a whole bunch of people with the word 'Independent' would take seats in Congress. Personally, I would hope that the majority are real, honest conservatives.

Dream Result: Every single incumbent - regardless of party - would be out. And a whole bunch of people with the word 'Independent' would take seats in Congress. Personally, I would hope that the majority are real, honest conservatives.

Yep. Real Citizen Legislators as the Founders intended, and not career thieves and power brokers Hell bent on control.

Yep. Real Citizen Legislators as the Founders intended, and not career thieves and power brokers Hell bent on control.

Then, come 2012, I'd like Colin Powell run - preferably outside of either party - with Condi as his VP and win in a landslide.

Now, if only Condi or Colin were gay, we'd have the dream ticket. :lol:

I had a dream about Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnell in a pool full of Jello

If you could wish for any outcome of those on the table in this year's election, what would it be?
For me:
Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi, Baron Hill, and Alan Grayson all lose.
Barbara Boxer and Russ Feingold lose.
Rand Paul and Christine O'Donnel win their races.
Richard Blumenthal loses, as does Andrew Cuomo.
GOP takes control of House and Senate.

I see someone is having their Republican Neocon Wet Dream

Then, come 2012, I'd like Colin Powell run - preferably outside of either party - with Condi as his VP and win in a landslide.

Now, if only Condi or Colin were gay, we'd have the dream ticket. :lol:

condi is an idiot, she was just a simple stooge for the bush admins

Forum List

Back