Election Dream Result

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
If you could wish for any outcome of those on the table in this year's election, what would it be?
For me:
Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi, Baron Hill, and Alan Grayson all lose.
Barbara Boxer and Russ Feingold lose.
Rand Paul and Christine O'Donnel win their races.
Richard Blumenthal loses, as does Andrew Cuomo.
GOP takes control of House and Senate.

same except no o 'donnel and I always will like feingold for having the balls to be the only senator to vote against the traitor patriot act

If you could wish for any outcome of those on the table in this year's election, what would it be?
For me:

Why does Baron Hill stand out for you Rabbi? He's not the rep from my district; he previously was, but now is next door in a carefully carved gerrymander designed to keep him in office. I work locally as much as I can to get him thrown out, but I thought he was just an Indiana problem. I don't think I've even heard him even make a speach on the House floor.

phoenixjuly312010illega.jpg

Ron Wyden retired.

He supposedly has a lock, but he is advertising like crazy (and he is crazy) everywhere now. He is even advertising on my Korean video sites, wich stinks a little of desperation.

As long as Murkowski beats Miller in Alaska and Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell don't make it anywhere near washington dc, I'm fine.

I'd like to see Rand Paul and Pat Toomey in office though.

My election dream result... I would like to see all of the knuckleheads given pink slips (voted out) regardless of their political parties. Let's try to find some sane people that are willing to go to Washington, DC and straighten out the big mess.

Ron Wyden retired.

He supposedly has a lock, but he is advertising like crazy (and he is crazy) everywhere now. He is even advertising on my Korean video sites, wich stinks a little of desperation.

He didn't buy ads on your Korean video sites, he bought a google ad buy. They supply ads to websites based on the IP of the viewer, not the site.

When I was in Brooklyn, I got ads for Cuomo and Paladino on every site I went to. Now, I'm in Connecticut, and all I see is McMahon ads.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
For me:

Why does Baron Hill stand out for you Rabbi? He's not the rep from my district; he previously was, but now is next door in a carefully carved gerrymander designed to keep him in office. I work locally as much as I can to get him thrown out, but I thought he was just an Indiana problem. I don't think I've even heard him even make a speach on the House floor.

Here's why:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtmgQ2W3lhM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtmgQ2W3lhM[/ame]
That arrogant piece of shit needs to be buried under an avalanche of votes.

I honestly dont think this election will matter much if the people dont change themselves. If it's politics as usual, it wont matter who gets elected. the corruption in the system needs to be stopped.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
same except no o 'donnel and I always will like feingold for having the balls to be the only senator to vote against the traitor patriot act

So you're ok with limiting free speech?

you need to be more specific. if its in reference to feingold the only thing I really care about is the patriot act vote

So you're ok with limiting free speech?

you need to be more specific. if its in reference to feingold the only thing I really care about is the patriot act vote

He's talking about McCain-Feingold.

The reason i dislike both him and McCain.

A lot of anger around here. Maybe one of these days we will stop fighting amongst each other and start trying to work together.

Forum List

Back