Election day will show once and for all, white people rule or we all rule

Racism is so IN in America these days. Even black people hate black people.

When wasn't it in, some black folks hate self and wish they were white.
Before calling out everything from trees to milk as being racist.

What?

What?

When wasn't it in, some black folks hate self and wish they were white.

What?

What?

What?

What?

What?

What?
You asked me a question. The answer is;

What?

What?
You asked me a question. The answer is;

The craziest thing about your answer is, it's TRUE!

You post did not address anything I said. Almost, ironically, as if you were "blind" to what I wrote.

No one is smearing the good Americans, it's those who love and uphold the racist rhetoric and propaganda that he is spewing.

You assume your premise, and thus you smear everyone that opposes you, AS THOUGH THEY accept your premise.

Hint. People that disagree with you, DISAGREE WITH YOU.

You are smearing good people based on YOUR ignorance.

Has nothing to do with my premise or disagreeing with me.

Good folks sit idly by and say nothing or do nothing while the bad ones run amok that is how atrocities are committed. Trumpers love the rhetoric and propaganda that us spewed or else you would step up and say something about it, but you have yet to do so.

Funny, you dropped the "racist" slur from your description of the "rhetoric and propaganda.

People that disagree with you on policy are likely to see statements that you see as "Racist" as valid points.

YOU assume racism, others do not,

and then you judge them as though they agree with you, even though you know they don't.

YOu then smear them, by calling them names based on your assumption that people the disagree with you on everything, agree with you on your assumption of racism.

That is ignorant of you. YOu are ignorant of the fact that there are tens of millions of people that do not agree with your assumptions of racism.

That is vile of you, to thus smear good people based on your ignorance.

Folks who do racist shit never see it as racist, they think it is normal behavior. I guess you think the world revolves around what you think is racist and what is not. I came up in the late 50s and 60s, so I am pretty sure I know what is racist and what is not.

So, if some one disagrees with you, that shit is racist, it is because they are racist?

Did you personally invent circular reasoning, or learn at the feet of an even Greater Master?

No one is smearing the good Americans, it's those who love and uphold the racist rhetoric and propaganda that he is spewing.

You assume your premise, and thus you smear everyone that opposes you, AS THOUGH THEY accept your premise.

Good folks sit idly by and say nothing or do nothing while the bad ones run amok that is how atrocities are committed. Trumpers love the rhetoric and propaganda that us spewed or else you would step up and say something about it, but you have yet to do so.

Funny, you dropped the "racist" slur from your description of the "rhetoric and propaganda.

People that disagree with you on policy are likely to see statements that you see as "Racist" as valid points.

and then you judge them as though they agree with you, even though you know they don't.

YOu then smear them, by calling them names based on your assumption that people the disagree with you on everything, agree with you on your assumption of racism.

That is ignorant of you. YOu are ignorant of the fact that there are tens of millions of people that do not agree with your assumptions of racism.

Folks who do racist shit never see it as racist, they think it is normal behavior. I guess you think the world revolves around what you think is racist and what is not. I came up in the late 50s and 60s, so I am pretty sure I know what is racist and what is not.

So, if some one disagrees with you, that shit is racist, it is because they are racist?

You sound like a broken record, disagreeing with me is not what makes someone racist. That bullshit is just a cop out.

Did you personally invent circular reasoning, or learn at the feet of an even Greater Master?

Wow I was going to ask you the same question, but it's pretty much par for the course.

You sound like a broken record, disagreeing with me is not what makes someone racist. That bullshit is just a cop out.

Wow I was going to ask you the same question, but it's pretty much par for the course.

I did not say that you said that "disagreeing with me is... what makes someone racist."

I pointed out that you did say that "if they disagree on WHAT IS RACIST, it is because THEY are racist"

Which is nicely circular.

People disagree with you libs on policy. You libs, instead of defending your policies on their merits,

pretend it is racist to oppose them, for bullshit reasons.

Forum List

Back