Election 2016: Clinton vs Christie

The Presidential election in 2016 will be between Hillary Clinton vs Chris Christie.

And this race will be monumental! One for the history books.

WHAT... in GOD'S NAME... is people's fixation and fascination with that old HAG Hitlery? Haven't people had enough of the SCUMMY Clintons?

Sheeeeeeezuz... the stupidity level of this country is really getting to an IN THE TOILET level if Hitlery is the best they can come up with.

I still think Jeb is the strongest candidate the Republicans can put out there in 2016. What works in his favor is that when he speaks, people will see that he is not his brother. The name thing still hurts him, but I believe he can overcome that. If Hillary runs, I doubt that he can win, but against any other Democrat, he may well have a good shot.

I really think that the mentality that gets us Bush is the same mentality that got us McCain and Romney. "He's safe, he's establishment, he's been vetted, and no one is really that enthusastic for him, but the enthusiasm will come later."

The the Republicans are in a bind. It seems the ones that they get "enthusiastic" about end up looking crazy and are doomed to do worse than McCain or Romney. If someone like Jeb Bush can't make a decent run, I don't see how the Republicans get anywhere for a while. People keep talking about the Dem left wing leading the party around by the nose, but they've got nothing on the Republican right.

The LIBROIDS haven't even had their second coronation of their king obama, and they're ALREADY setting up for 2016. My God... :talk2hand:

The Presidential election in 2016 will be between Hillary Clinton vs Chris Christie.

WHAT... in GOD'S NAME... is people's fixation and fascination with that old HAG Hitlery? Haven't people had enough of the SCUMMY Clintons?

Sheeeeeeezuz... the stupidity level of this country is really getting to an IN THE TOILET level if Hitlery is the best they can come up with.

This message is evidence to back up the analysis found in my previous post. :cool:

This message is evidence to back up the analysis found in my previous post. :cool:
Your "analysis" is nothing more than the rantings of a leftist hack.

Ranting? Have you read your own posts? Who's going to pay any attention to someone who calls people "Hitlery"? You need to take stock of your own ravings and realize they don't make your side look very sane.

The the Republicans are in a bind.
I wouldn't say you libroids are in any better shape there ziplock... Woodward: "There's A Civil War In The Democratic Party" | RealClearPolitics

Like I said, it's a sideshow compared to what's going on with the Republicans. Good luck nominating anyone that both the party and the country will accept. Unless someone with the magic touch comes out of the woodwork, Hillary should be a shoo-in. :D

You're just crazier than a fucking loon with all this creamy your jeans over nomination talks, and OBAMA HASN'T EVEN BEEN SWORN IN FOR HIS SECOND TERM YET.

You're off your damn rocker son. NO ONE knows what's going to be going on THREE YEARS from now. Not YOU, not ME, not ANYONE. This is all you libtards dreaming your dreams about your beloved rulers, nothing more.

I wouldn't say you libroids are in any better shape there ziplock... Woodward: "There's A Civil War In The Democratic Party" | RealClearPolitics

Like I said, it's a sideshow compared to what's going on with the Republicans. Good luck nominating anyone that both the party and the country will accept. Unless someone with the magic touch comes out of the woodwork, Hillary should be a shoo-in. :D

You're just crazier than a fucking loon with all this creamy your jeans over nomination talks, and OBAMA HASN'T EVEN BEEN SWORN IN FOR HIS SECOND TERM YET.

You're off your damn rocker son. NO ONE knows what's going to be going on THREE YEARS from now. Not YOU, not ME, not ANYONE. This is all you libtards dreaming your dreams about your beloved rulers, nothing more.

Given the state of the Republicans it's not that hard a call. Besides that's what a political forum is for, bullshitting about politics. I didn't realize there was a time constraint. Also, I'm not just talking about 2016, remember Hillary gets two terms, too. :D

Ranting? Have you read your own posts? Who's going to pay any attention to someone who calls people "Hitlery"? You need to take stock of your own ravings and realize they don't make your side look very sane.
You think *I* thought up "Hitlery?" Aaahh, no. And just as with obama, Hitlery is about as polarizing of a figure as you can get. You either love her or hate, and we've had to look and listen to the hag for long enough that minds aren't going to change. The Clintons are trash, so go ahead, nominate Hitlery, personally I don't think she'd even make the cut. She didn't have the guts to stand up to obama who came from nowhere so now she's got the reputation as easy to push around.

Four years ago, I was predicting Romney would run against Obama in 2012. There was a lot of discussion that Palin would be the GOP candidate

This is a political message board. What else do we have to do but speculate about coming elections?

Given the state of the Republicans it's not that hard a call. Besides that's what a political forum is for, bullshitting about politics. I didn't realize there was a time constraint. Also, I'm not just talking about 2016, remember Hillary gets two terms, too. :D
"The state of the republicans?" What is "the state of the republicans?"

Whatever you're going to dream up to answer that, it isn't going to be any worse than the democrats. Politicians in general right now are all pretty much universally seen as garbage.

Four years ago, I was predicting Romney would run against Obama in 2012. There was a lot of discussion that Palin would be the GOP candidate

This is a political message board. What else do we have to do but speculate about coming elections?
Lucky guess.

I still think Jeb is the strongest candidate the Republicans can put out there in 2016. What works in his favor is that when he speaks, people will see that he is not his brother. The name thing still hurts him, but I believe he can overcome that. If Hillary runs, I doubt that he can win, but against any other Democrat, he may well have a good shot.

Hillary will not run. She looks like a hag in recent pictures. No one is going to vote for his ex wife. The Dems will run Deval Patrick, another clean articulate black man who will promise lots of free shit. He will win.

You mean like Rick Perry won?
With any luck. But Patrick will have a fawning media ready to dismiss any criticism as racism.

Hillary will not run. She looks like a hag in recent pictures. No one is going to vote for his ex wife. The Dems will run Deval Patrick, another clean articulate black man who will promise lots of free shit. He will win.

With any luck. But Patrick will have a fawning media ready to dismiss any criticism as racism.
So in that case the republicans should run Allen West, so the libroid media would have no excuse for anything short of equal treatment.

You, JoeBoi, were the one lying from the beginning and got caught out throughout the primaries and the general campaign. Romney's folks learned a lot. Number 1, no more important social values input on candidates. They can vote for the mainstream candidate next time (a Bush, a Rubio, a Martinez, and so forth) or they can go start their own insignificant party.

The social con vales gang wanted just about anybody other than your boy, Romney, Big Joe.

They could not agree enough or work closely enough on a compromise candidate until it was just too late.

The religious wackos, of course, will claim they are mainstream America in 2016: good for laughs.

Romney was your boy. You insisted up and down that he was going to conquer the SoCons and work with the Democrats and all that other crap.

The GOP Establishment buried anyone was even remotely a threat to Romney, from exlcuding candidates from the ballot in Virginia to keeping perfectly valid candidates like Gary Johnson off the stage.

And they kind of learned nothing. The buzz coming out is that we had too many debates, and that hurt Romney in the long run by exposing his weaknesses.

Don't sound juvenile, 007.

The dems won the Presidency, increased their majority in the Senate, and did better in the House.

All parties have infighting, and we Pubs are in for a royal battle as the mainstream destroys the far religious right and the social values crazy wings.

The the Republicans are in a bind.

So in that case the republicans should run Allen West, so the libroid media would have no excuse for anything short of equal treatment.

No. Black Republicans are first Republicans. Then they are race-traitors. This is the media meme. Democrats are the only real authentic blacks.

Guy, I've been straight up from day one about who I am.

I said- Day one. You fuckers nominate the Mormon, I'm going to do whatever I can to defeat you.

Oh. You nominated the Mormon and he lost.

You let a whacky, evil cult hijack your party, and now everyone is trying to deny responsibility for it.

I really don't care what the GOP does at this point. They can nominate another Bush or a complete whack who belives in talking snakes like Rubio.

If he ain't down with working people, I'll have less compunction against working against him, too.

Bush just got off my list today by writing in the Moonie Paper about how wonderful it was in Michigan that they took away worker's rights. I take back anything I said about him.

If we have to blow up the GOP, I'm good with that. They have no one to blame but themselves.

You, JoeBoi, were the one lying from the beginning and got caught out throughout the primaries and the general campaign. Romney's folks learned a lot. Number 1, no more important social values input on candidates. They can vote for the mainstream candidate next time (a Bush, a Rubio, a Martinez, and so forth) or they can go start their own insignificant party.

The social con vales gang wanted just about anybody other than your boy, Romney, Big Joe.

They could not agree enough or work closely enough on a compromise candidate until it was just too late.

The religious wackos, of course, will claim they are mainstream America in 2016: good for laughs.

Romney was your boy. You insisted up and down that he was going to conquer the SoCons and work with the Democrats and all that other crap.

The GOP Establishment buried anyone was even remotely a threat to Romney, from exlcuding candidates from the ballot in Virginia to keeping perfectly valid candidates like Gary Johnson off the stage.

And they kind of learned nothing. The buzz coming out is that we had too many debates, and that hurt Romney in the long run by exposing his weaknesses.

Forum List

Back