Election 2016: Clinton vs Christie

The Presidential election in 2016 will be between Hillary Clinton vs Chris Christie.

And this race will be monumental! One for the history books.

The only thing monumental here is your stupidity, asshole.

The Dems have found a formula and they'll stick to it. Clean, articulate black man espousing more free shit. Watch for Deval Patrick to get the nod for the Dums.

Maybe the GOP will get its act together and name Paul Ryan. During the Great Inflation and Panic of 2014-2016 Ryan will finally get people to understand that they cannot fix things by imposing 90% tax rates on the super-rich, i.e. those earning over $50,000 a year.

The Presidential election in 2016 will be between Hillary Clinton vs Chris Christie.

The Dems have found a formula and they'll stick to it. Clean, articulate black man espousing more free shit. Watch for Deval Patrick to get the nod for the Dums.

Maybe the GOP will get its act together and name Paul Ryan. During the Great Inflation and Panic of 2014-2016 Ryan will finally get people to understand that they cannot fix things by imposing 90% tax rates on the super-rich, i.e. those earning over $50,000 a year.

Dems would love to run against Eddie Munster again

Worked out so well last time

All they have to do is get a clean articulate black man promising free shit and they'd beat the second coming of Abraham Lincoln.

All they have to do is get a clean articulate black man promising free shit and they'd beat the second coming of Abraham Lincoln.

I agree...it will be hard to find a candidate as good as President Obama

But....Hillary Clinton comes close

I agree...it will be hard to find a candidate as good as President Obama

But....Hillary Clinton comes close

Hillary won't appeal to the ******* like Obama does. She's unqualified for the job. Patrick will be a much more electable choice.

Oh my gosh...that would be a good race! But the GOP may still be mad at Christie for saying good things about the President. They are that way, you know?

If we cannot restrain the social values freaks and the neo-cons again (the libertarians don't count at all), and end up with a Santorum or a Huckabee, the Dems could run Bugs Bunny and win in 2016.

Santorum and Huckabee won't even be considered

Santorum was able to do well against the weakest field of GOP candidates in a generation, 2016 will be different. Christie, Jindall, Rubio and yes, even Jeb Bush will have strong campaigns and will be able to brush aside much of the GOP whacko fringe

You still need to add one overly religious person to that group if history is any judge

No question that the religious right will have their candidate. But they are a nonfactor in getting the nomination

Rand Paul will also run in 2016 but will draw the same fringe his father took and will be a non-factor as he runs in 2016, 2020, 2024........

again, I don't think so. Dubya Bush won because he wore his religion on his sleeve in a way Reagan and his father never did.

Demagraphically, the religious right isn't that big of a problem for the GOP in a nation that is 80% Christian.

The social con vales gang wanted just about anybody other than your boy, Romney, Big Joe.

They could not agree enough or work closely enough on a compromise candidate until it was just too late.

The religious wackos, of course, will claim they are mainstream America in 2016: good for laughs.

Santorum was able to do well against the weakest field of GOP candidates in a generation, 2016 will be different. Christie, Jindall, Rubio and yes, even Jeb Bush will have strong campaigns and will be able to brush aside much of the GOP whacko fringe

Jeb's problem is that his name is still Bush.

Christie is persona non grata with the wingnuts at this point for stabbing Romney in the back.

Pradish Jindall? Puh-lease. Or Rubio?

I just don't see these guys being any stronger than the field that ran this time. ON paper, frankly, the feild in 2012 looked pretty good, until they opened their mouths.

Rick Perry looked Awesome on paper. Governor of the second largest state, longest serving governor in the country. Wow. Then he opened his mouth and people looked at his record and, meh, not so much.

I still think Jeb is the strongest candidate the Republicans can put out there in 2016. What works in his favor is that when he speaks, people will see that he is not his brother. The name thing still hurts him, but I believe he can overcome that. If Hillary runs, I doubt that he can win, but against any other Democrat, he may well have a good shot.

I still think Jeb is the strongest candidate the Republicans can put out there in 2016. What works in his favor is that when he speaks, people will see that he is not his brother. The name thing still hurts him, but I believe he can overcome that. If Hillary runs, I doubt that he can win, but against any other Democrat, he may well have a good shot.

I really think that the mentality that gets us Bush is the same mentality that got us McCain and Romney. "He's safe, he's establishment, he's been vetted, and no one is really that enthusastic for him, but the enthusiasm will come later."

The social con vales gang wanted just about anybody other than your boy, Romney, Big Joe.

They could not agree enough or work closely enough on a compromise candidate until it was just too late.

The religious wackos, of course, will claim they are mainstream America in 2016: good for laughs.

Romney was your boy. You insisted up and down that he was going to conquer the SoCons and work with the Democrats and all that other crap.

The GOP Establishment buried anyone was even remotely a threat to Romney, from exlcuding candidates from the ballot in Virginia to keeping perfectly valid candidates like Gary Johnson off the stage.

And they kind of learned nothing. The buzz coming out is that we had too many debates, and that hurt Romney in the long run by exposing his weaknesses.

Christie is persona non grata with the wingnuts at this point for stabbing Romney in the back.

I just don't see these guys being any stronger than the field that ran this time. ON paper, frankly, the feild in 2012 looked pretty good, until they opened their mouths.

Rick Perry looked Awesome on paper. Governor of the second largest state, longest serving governor in the country. Wow. Then he opened his mouth and people looked at his record and, meh, not so much.

Hillary will not run. She looks like a hag in recent pictures. No one is going to vote for his ex wife. The Dems will run Deval Patrick, another clean articulate black man who will promise lots of free shit. He will win.

Hillary will not run. She looks like a hag in recent pictures. No one is going to vote for his ex wife. The Dems will run Deval Patrick, another clean articulate black man who will promise lots of free shit. He will win.

You mean like Rick Perry won?

Forum List

Back