Election 2012: Romney 45%, Obama 39%

Your question will be answered in NH.

I am satisfied that you have clearly answered you are not a Republican.

I'm a pragmatist. I don't follow the rest of the lemmings over the cliff.

Oh, my prediction for NH. Romney may do better than he did in 2008, but you will not see a lot of increase in the voter total. In fact, you may even see the overall voter total go down from 2008. And he won't break 50%.

So why not answer the question about Iowa. Where were all the "Romney Democrats" you keep saying will show up if we just nominate Romney.

Probably the same place those "McCain Democrats". Riding Unicorns over Bigfoot..

Show us all where I said the ""Romney Democrats" . . . will show up if we just nominate Romney". You can't.

Thanks for the admission you are not a Republican.

More of one than you are, badmouthing Bush, who is ten times the man Mitt Romney is.

But your lame argument has been, Romney will win over all those independents.

Except, ummm, where were they? He got the same jokers who voted for him in 2008. And that was it.

I'm a pragmatist. I don't follow the rest of the lemmings over the cliff.

Oh, my prediction for NH. Romney may do better than he did in 2008, but you will not see a lot of increase in the voter total. In fact, you may even see the overall voter total go down from 2008. And he won't break 50%.

So why not answer the question about Iowa. Where were all the "Romney Democrats" you keep saying will show up if we just nominate Romney.

Probably the same place those "McCain Democrats". Riding Unicorns over Bigfoot..

Show us all where I said the ""Romney Democrats" . . . will show up if we just nominate Romney". You can't.

Thanks for the admission you are not a Republican.

More of one than you are, badmouthing Bush, who is ten times the man Mitt Romney is.

But your lame argument has been, Romney will win over all those independents.

Except, ummm, where were they? He got the same jokers who voted for him in 2008. And that was it.

Tuck and roll, tuck and roll. Now I challenge you to write the truth, grasshopper, and I thank you for the implicit admission that you were lying.

You act more and more like a far left Dem, very afraid of Romney. I agree with you that Bush was a bad president.

Tuck and roll, tuck and roll. Now I challenge you to write the truth, grasshopper, and I thank you for the implicit admission that you were lying.

You act more and more like a far left Dem, very afraid of Romney. I agree with you that Bush was a bad president.

GUy, answer the question. Where were all these independents who just can't wait to vote for Romney in Iowa?

GUy, answer the question. Where were all these independents who just can't wait to vote for Romney in Iowa?

I did not make the statement and your question is not relevant. Answer it yourself. Maybe somebody will read it. I doubt it, though.

I did not make the statement and your question is not relevant. Answer it yourself. Maybe somebody will read it. I doubt it, though.

Again, your claim is that we need to vote for a liberal Mormon so we can get these independents to vote for us.

So where were they?

Again, your claim is that we need to vote for a liberal Mormon so we can get these independents to vote for us. So where were they?

Again you engage in falsely stating that I said something I did not.

Answer your own question.

Forum List

Back