Election 2008: It's Over

Epsilon Delta

Jedi Master
Jul 16, 2008
Central America
Well, alright. I think it's a fair time to say game over. PA and Ohio called for Obama, it's impossible for McCain to win.

The rest of us outside the wall wish you a hearty "good luck!" on the next few years, America. If you sink, we sink with you. :eusa_pray:

Well, alright. I think it's a fair time to say game over. PA and Ohio called for Obama, it's impossible for McCain to win.

The rest of us outside the wall wish you a hearty "good luck!" on the next few years, America. If you sink, we sink with you. :eusa_pray:

Keep your life vest closeby.

Your damn right it's over----You have NO idea how glad I am it's over.
Now I wonder if it's possible for any of these assholes to get back to work ?

I didn't think so. :lol:

McCain is conceding and wishing unity for the country. It's NOW Obama's time. I can't see where he has the experience to deal with, but I wish him the best, for his failures will be all of ours.

McCain is conceding and wishing unity for the country. It's NOW Obama's time. I can't see where he has the experience to deal with, but I wish him the best, for his failures will be all of ours.

He was very classy and gracious in his speech.

Unity for our country, that would be wonderful.

Well that's it. Congratulations President elect Barack Obama. While I have my doubts, I sincerely hope he will turn out to be a great US President.

He is such a great American. I enjoyed his speech very much too. I wished the crowd was a little be more compliant. It was a bit of a distraction.

Balls in your court now, Obama, Good luck!

won't happen. too much hateful water has flowed under the bridge. You liberals only want untiy when you are in power. Fuck unity you say when a Republican is in power. Why would you expect Republicans to unite and work with people like you? Really?

I think tonight is the first time I have ever heard a liberal call Mr. McCAin by his name McCain. How refreshing!

won't happen. too much hateful water has flowed under the bridge. You liberals only want untiy when you are in power. Fuck unity you say when a Republican is in power. Why would you expect Republicans to unite and work with people like you? Really?

People like me? Or people like you?

People like me? Or people like you?

so, we really are divided. There's you! and there's me! I admit. I have witnessed liberal hatred for eight long years. I'm tainted and jaded. I dislike liberals as much as they :lol:dislike conservatives. But, I have to say, in eight long years this is the first night I've seen them beg for unity. Must be cause you won huh? The last eight years have been pretty much "fuck unity" from you guys. You were being patriotic weren't you?

so, we really are divided. There's you! and there's me! I admit. I have witnessed liberal hatred for eight long years. I'm tainted and jaded. I dislike liberals as much as they :lol:dislike conservatives. But, I have to say, in eight long years this is the first night I've seen them beg for unity. Must be cause you won huh? The last eight years have been pretty much "fuck unity" from you guys. You were being patriotic weren't you?
even still, allow them their victory
lets see how willing they are to work with the republicans come Jan

Help me here, did they pick up the 60 in Senate? If not, their calls need to be more than lip service. If they did, we all need to shut up.

Forum List

Back