Elect Romney and Get War with Iran

Weather war happens with Iran is pretty much up to Iran
Have you ever considered that we've never attacked a nuclear nation, and they know this?

We've already said we'd attack them if they didn't stop enriching uranium, whether we can prove that it's for weapons or not simply because we already ASSUME it is for weapons.

So what's in it for them to stop enriching at this point? If you ask me, we'd be more likely to attack them if they stopped, simply because it would be that much easier to change the anti-US regime there.

It's them and Syria now, as the OPEC nations who don't play ball with the US. Nuclear capabilities or not, they both pose a serious threat to US interests.

I don't think the ball is in their court at all. I think when you look at the map of US bases and see how surrounded they are by US firepower, the ball is in OUR court.

Last edited:
I didn't say we wouldn't attack, I said war is up to Iran

We have made our position on enrichment very clear. we have made our position on their missiles clear as well.

Weather war happens with Iran is pretty much up to Iran

No, the same was true with Iraq and the left firmly insists Bush started it. So if war comes under Obama I will gleefully state Obama is to blame. No matter how it happens.

I think if Obama is President, Israel will take out Iran's nuclear facilities. If Romney or Santorum or Newt or Perry or Bachmann or Trump, for sure the USA goes to war.

Remember how hard the GOP tried to get Clinton to invade Iraq? He went along with a lot that the right wanted to do. This one he wouldn't.

And Bush needed 9-11 to happen or he wouldn't have been able to lie us into Iraq.

And remember Chaney tried to go to war with Iran right before he left office? Man did they push their agenda awfully hard. I thought they were raping us in Iraq but then the bank bailout on Bush's way out was the icing on the cake.

Americans are crazy if they put the GOP back into office.

The only reason the GOP took back the House is because voters don't show up to midterms. Republican voters do. But not the masses. And the masses need to stop skipping midterms.

We have made our position on enrichment very clear. we have made our position on their missiles clear as well.

Russia, North Korea, Israel, Pakistan and China have nukes. So what if Iran has them too?

Only the Military Industrial Complex cares. And Jewish lobbyists.

Israel can take care of themselves.

Oh well FUCK, we've made our position. They should listen or get attacked.

If I was them, I'd keep fucking enriching. They're going to be attacked eventually anyway...If Iraq isn't proof of that, nothing is. We don't even need to have rock solid evidence, all we need to do is say we're pretty sure.

And I was wrong, it's not just Syria and Iran, it's Venezuela too that doesn't play ball.

Three OPEC nations that don't play ball. Funny how those three nations are regular demons in US media.

Elect Romney, Get War in Iran? | | AlterNet

Some of you would welcome that, I summize from some of your comments.

lol... I'm old enough to remember this chestnut from after the '64 election:

"They told me that if I voted for Goldwater, we'd have a huge mess over there in Viet Nam...

well, sir... I voted for Goldwater... and, sure enough, we had in one hell of a mess over there in Viet Nam..."

Forum List

Back