elect independents from the working class

Nov 23, 2011
Does anyone recall: "Ask what you can do for your country not what your country can do for you" I can't see any thing that this congress has done for our country but dig us a deeper hole. Time is wasting and the intrest payments are not getting smaller on the Dept, that congress seems not to be willing to deal with. I say out with them all. Out with the Democrats, Out with the Republicans and that includes the Tea Partyer's since that's who they want to afilliate them selves with. Which makes them no better than republicans. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if we do nothing we get no where. They should have already made some sort of disisions even if they are wrong but they don't seem to even be willing to make any of the desisions that we must have in order for our great country to move toward a future. I would much rather pay ten dollars more a week in taxes to ensure our countrys future than to have it all fall apart as seems to be the case. and if I can pay ten then those top 1 percent can pay 500 if that's what it takes. I ask when you go to the polls the next election, Vote for the candidate that spent the least amount of money on his campain, As he owes the least amount of favors.

Does anyone recall: "Ask what you can do for your country not what your country can do for you" I can't see any thing that this congress has done for our country but dig us a deeper hole. Time is wasting and the intrest payments are not getting smaller on the Dept, that congress seems not to be willing to deal with. I say out with them all. Out with the Democrats, Out with the Republicans and that includes the Tea Partyer's since that's who they want to afilliate them selves with. Which makes them no better than republicans. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if we do nothing we get no where. They should have already made some sort of disisions even if they are wrong but they don't seem to even be willing to make any of the desisions that we must have in order for our great country to move toward a future. I would much rather pay ten dollars more a week in taxes to ensure our countrys future than to have it all fall apart as seems to be the case. and if I can pay ten then those top 1 percent can pay 500 if that's what it takes. I ask when you go to the polls the next election, Vote for the candidate that spent the least amount of money on his campain, As he owes the least amount of favors.

Yet you give obummer and the do nothing senate, (which won't even debate what congress sends them), a pass?

Forum List

Back