Eleanor Clift

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
I just watched her on FOX and repeatedly they kept pointing out false statements she was making and repeatedly she - well, repeated them. It was sickening. She was stating that it is KNOWN that the administration has cooked up this recent story about Joseph Wilson's lies that are being exposed even though the recently completed British investigation also finds that Saddam did seek uranium. She just kep lieing and lieing and lieing all the while telling the host "to dream on" about the various government reports being true. It was truly sickening watching somebody that claims to be a journalist acting in such a PARTISAN manner.

Saw it too---repulsive. More evidence that the Dems entire strategy is to go with trashing the Bush adninsistration while carefully avoiding to make any specific policy statements on how They would handle the situation.

Clift is an unrepentant leftie who doesn't let the facts get in the way of her opinions. She has been that way as long as I've read her or seen her on TV i.e. McLaughlin Group...

Forum List

Back