ElBaradei Favored To Win Nobel Peace Prize

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
The EU itself is also considered a favorite.

WTF is this? This man has been failing in his duties from Day One, on Iraq, on Iran, on Syria, on North Korea, etc etc.

And the EU? yea, thanks for your flipping help securing the peace in Iraq... and how about the fantastic performance of your underfunded, underequipped, political will lacking IFOR force in Afghanistan that is failing the mission there. you jag-offs can't even do the job in Kosovo.

a bunch of BS if you ask me. :blowup:

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/21/nobel.peace.reut/index.html

I agree with your assessment. This is the same organization that gave one of the prizes to Arafat. It always seems that the awarding of the prize has some political agenda. I think that the prize should go to the anti-Aids activist.

bravo, we're seeing AIDS kill tens of millions, orphan even more, and threatening to spread even worse in india, russia (eastern europe as a whole) and china... let's focus on AIDS

padisha emperor said:
no, only you dillo

And for Bush ? nothing for Georgie ? hoooooooo...so sad....come on Georgie...we will destroy some counties and kill their inhabitants to take your revenge....

No--George understands that terrorists have declared war on America and decided NOT to surrender.

El Baradei is the one finding something 'positive' about Iran's recent actions. With Iraq, when Blix became too 'easy' El Baradei would find something nuclear to pin him with. When the US would bring up other issues, he would say, 'Nothing to see here, move along.' Now he's doing same in Iran. Like Carter and Arafat, can't think of anyone more deserving of Nobel 'Peace' Prix.(Hey Ali, NOT a typo, fu!)

Forum List

Back