El Paso next?

Harry, bullfighter hates Mexicans, hates with a passion, hates without a reason. He is what we call loony, like libapocalyse or SFC Ollie, who have simply slipped outside of reality. Have a moment of silence for him, then don't worry about it. He doesn't mean a thing.

I admit that I hate the evil Mexican, the invader of the United States and a plague to mankind. Every real American should hate them. But some need their supply of drugs. I guess that means you. Watch your children's life go up in smoke.

Harry, bullfighter hates Mexicans, hates with a passion, hates without a reason. He is what we call loony, like libapocalyse or SFC Ollie, who have simply slipped outside of reality. Have a moment of silence for him, then don't worry about it. He doesn't mean a thing.

I admit that I hate the evil Mexican, the invader of the United States and a plague to mankind. Every real American should hate them. But some need their supply of drugs. I guess that means you. Watch your children's life go up in smoke.
Hey BullShitter. How many stamps do you have on your passport ?
I'd much rather live in central Mexico than your fucking neighborhood.

[

Hey BullShitter. How many stamps do you have on your passport ?
I'd much rather live in central Mexico than your fucking neighborhood.

That's one less moron in my neighborhood and one less mouth Americans have to feed.

Bullfighter is loony, and that is the only response from now on that needs to be given in response to his silliness.

I didn't realize that you are not sure what race you are. Do you know your parents or were you left in some Mexican's hut? Welcome to OBAMA country. All the colors of the rainbow.

But seriously, you are a traitor to all Americans who fought for the US when you make friends with spics, the true evil ones. Do you help them sneak into the US? Are you a Mexican's bitch. That would explain a lot.:lol:

i know what race i am Bullshit.....its just fun leading Bigots like you around.....your a pussy....at war with the Mexicans and doing a great job of it......pretty soon im sure they will come into your house and bitch slap the fuck out of you and make you squeal like that guy in the movie Deliverance.......:lol:.....check out your closets and under your Cot....they may already be there....you big fucking sissy......

The city of Juarez, Mexico has capitulated to the drug cartels. How long before El Paso surrenders too?

I know I misinterpreted today's headlines or did I? The item was reported on Yahoo and then quickly taken down. But AP still has it up: "A Juarez editorial ignites a beleaguered Mexico" by K Corcoran, AP 7:48 AM, 23 Sept 2010.

The tens of thousands of Mexicans that have been slaughtered by the drug cartels, the seeming impotence of the Federale's to provide national, regional or even local security and the rampant corruption caused by drug money bribes surely must come to a head for Mexico.

The major Newspaper in Cuidad Juarez, El Diaro De Juarez, asked the question in an editorial. "You are currently the defacto authorities in this city.....tell us what you expect from us as a newspaper?"

Tijuana, Laredo, Nogales and other border cities will have to surrender or their governments and news outlets will be murdered.

Alarming and omnious.

link
\

Juarez editorial puts spotlight on reporters' plight

MEXICO CITY - A newspaper's stunning front-page editorial of seeming surrender to drug capos has set off a national debate, from the presidential palace to Mexico's equivalent of the water cooler - its ubiquitous town squares.

"What do you want from us?" El Diario de Juarez asked the cartels, whose war for control of the border city across from El Paso has killed nearly 5,000 people - including two El Diario journalists - in less than two years. "You are currently the de facto authorities in this city. . . . Tell us what you expect from us as a newspaper."

For many Mexicans, it was a voice that finally exposed in a very public and unusual way the intimidation felt across the country.

"We weren't speaking directly to (drug gangs). It was an open message," El Diario Director Pedro Torres said in one of dozens of interviews since the editorial appeared Sunday. "We wanted to provoke a reaction that would call attention to what's happening in Juarez, and in the end, I think we met our objective."

The editorial dominated headlines and talk shows for two days, and Torres said he received calls from as far as Russia and Japan.

It also brought a volley of accusations of collusion and incompetence between government and media, whose adversarial relationship is still evolving a decade after the end of tight controls under Mexico's single-party rule.

Juarez editorial puts spotlight on reporters' plight

[i know what race i am Bullshit.....its just fun leading Bigots like you around.....your a pussy....at war with the Mexicans and doing a great job of it......pretty soon im sure they will come into your house and bitch slap the fuck out of you and make you squeal like that guy in the movie Deliverance.......:lol:.....check out your closets and under your Cot....they may already be there....you big fucking sissy......

Sound like you are speaking from experience. Is that how they got you to turn the other cheek?:lol: Do you like the smell of a Mexican breathing on your neck when you shout, "Ay Caramba!" HA! HA! HA!

Don't worry. REAL Americans are coming to save you. When the bombs start going off to get even for 911, let us know where to forward your mail.:eusa_shhh:

The fun thing is that Bullfighter is not American, but is sick because he believes that he has Mexican ancestry. That is similar to Hitler's self-hatred for his possible Jewish blood.

The fun thing is that Bullfighter is not American, but is sick because he believes that he has Mexican ancestry. That is similar to Hitler's self-hatred for his possible Jewish blood.

Like I care what you think. Or are you just using my name to sneak in little tidbits of history you picked up in fortune cookies that someone reads to you?

Sound like you are speaking from experience. Is that how they got you to turn the other cheek?:lol: Do you like the smell of a Mexican breathing on your neck when you shout, "Ay Caramba!" HA! HA! HA!

Don't worry. REAL Americans are coming to save you. When the bombs start going off to get even for 911, let us know where to forward your mail.:eusa_shhh:

your finding it harder to defend your position.....thats funny....your a "real" American battling the Mexicans......yet your getting your scrawny ass kicked.......you have admitted your toilet you live in is getting worse.....once again getting your ass kicked.....afraid of the bad boys outside.....getting your ass kicked again.....bad mouthed the Vets....THEN hoped they will be there for you if needed.....cause your such a tough motherfucker you cant do it alone.....big tough guy on the Internet .....your a pussy Bullshitter who cowers when those guys walk by.....and that is the one true fact about this discussion......BULLSHITTER is a fucking PUSSY who talks big here.....but in reality is a scrawny cowardly pimply little twit who takes out his frustrations against those he perceives to be his masters.....here in this forum.....im sure another reason your so pissed is because they have already bitch slapped you a few times in front of the little kids who live there.....you must hate getting up every day knowing that THEY are out there......waiting for me to pick on......you deserve every minute of it.....pussy....:lol:

Bullfighter is getting bitch slapped because of who he pretends to be here.

[
your finding it harder to defend your position.....thats funny....your a "real" American battling the Mexicans......yet your getting your scrawny ass kicked.......you have admitted your toilet you live in is getting worse.....once again getting your ass kicked.....afraid of the bad boys outside.....getting your ass kicked again.....bad mouthed the Vets....THEN hoped they will be there for you if needed.....cause your such a tough motherfucker you cant do it alone.....big tough guy on the Internet .....your a pussy Bullshitter who cowers when those guys walk by.....and that is the one true fact about this discussion......BULLSHITTER is a fucking PUSSY who talks big here.....but in reality is a scrawny cowardly pimply little twit who takes out his frustrations against those he perceives to be his masters.....here in this forum.....im sure another reason your so pissed is because they have already bitch slapped you a few times in front of the little kids who live there.....you must hate getting up every day knowing that THEY are out there......waiting for me to pick on......you deserve every minute of it.....pussy....:lol:

Did you ever hear of sentence construction? Do you ever take English in school, a real school? Is someone helping you to write this? Oh. I'll bet your used to texting with your Mexican buddies when you hang out with those porch monkeys. Is that it?

[

Did you ever hear of sentence construction? Do you ever take English in school, a real school? Is someone helping you to write this? Oh. I'll bet your used to texting with your Mexican buddies when you hang out with those porch monkeys. Is that it?

Why do I get the feeling that your best friend is your right hand? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back