El Paso next?

wasnt talking about AT the Library Puto....learn to read.....no wonder the home boys laugh at you.....another stupid Pestao.....:lol:

The greasers even have you learning their language. Pretty soon you will forget you're an American. Are you a **** wannabe? Do you envy how stupid these people are yet they get everything they want from turncoats like you?

We empower the drug cartels with our foolish drug policies.

Reap what you sow, America.

Wonder what Obama is going to do when US citizens chase drug dealers back into Mexico guns blazing?

If they try to take El Paso, the police will be the least of a Mexican drug cartel's problem. Texans are armed and will not hesitate to shoot back.

I hope this will work but fighting the drug cartels in the USA hasn't been successful thus far and that war has been going on for nearly forty years with billions if not trillions of dollars expended. It's simple, Americans want their drugs and will pay to get them.

The cartel's brutalize the innocents, the media and government officials and their families. It's like guerrilla war, they all wear civilian clothes and kill with precision and effect.

The people who don't use drugs or work in the media or is a government official will prolly not be directly affected, except as innocent bystanders when the bombs blow or the bullets fly.

But make no mistake the population will be under their control by having the news suppressed and government casting a blind eye on cartel's activities.

Headless bodies lying about send a powerful message, especially when assassination is done in the ten's of people at one time. It's always the small fry that are caught. The cartels are adept at using law as a shield.

Latest news from Mexico talks of reporters banding together, good luck with that.

There seems to be a confluence of pressure on democratic America, drugs, immigration, soured middle class, endless wars, a hated federal government, massive debt (did I overlook something) and no solutions for any of this.

The monk in the white sheet carrying the sign proclaiming "the end is near", often depected on opinon pages, is probably more correct today than when he first stated his crusade.

All of which is why I asked the unanswered question earlier, I wonder what effect drug legalization would have on the problem?

Either of you been to El Paso lately? I have.

How was your experience there?

It was fucking hot and dry as HELL! Great little airport. Its interesting talking to the cab drivers telling you where (I) should and should NOT go. They all flat warned me NOT to visit across the border unless i absolutely had to go or had business there.

It has a run down downtown area but with some work would be GREAT! It empty's out at about 3pm, so if you want dinner get it as a late lunch. The hotel staff tells me the reason for this is because all of the workers go back home over the border.

I recently read that the mayor of Juarez Mexico actually lives in El Paso to avoid his assassination. And of course that of his family.

All of which is why I asked the unanswered question earlier, I wonder what effect drug legalization would have on the problem?

it would essentially solve it.

The largest industries in Mexico are:

1) Oil, PEMEX, in decline
2) Drug trafficking $50 billion/year
3) human trafficking $30 billion/year

Tourism is dying

Take the money out of illegal drugs or prepare to see industrial scale Mexican organized crime slowly perkolate into the US.

Oh wait, it already has. In the Sierra Mtns DEA and numerous Federal and state agencies jointly busted a Mexican grow operation seizing 432,000 plants. It took 500 officers to conduct the raid arresting 100 perps.

That is industrial scale organized crime inside the US by Mexican drug cartels.

This is ominous! Far worse than terrorism.

Our company had put a factory in Juarez about 4-5 years ago, we're no longer there! I think it lasted about 4 years...they always had problems with the turnover of workers (they would work long enough to get some money and leave!), one of our supervisors wife was murdered by the drug cartel. The person from our main company that was running it down there lived in El Paso (of course) but had to cross every day into Juarez and it was so dangerous our company finally closed it because of the danger to our american employees and the cost of always having to train new people...needless to say our quality of work was really low there!! They moved alot of the jobs back here to Michigan, which was great....but alot of them ended up going to CHINA too. Geesh!

wasnt talking about AT the Library Puto....learn to read.....no wonder the home boys laugh at you.....another stupid Pestao.....:lol:

The greasers even have you learning their language. Pretty soon you will forget you're an American. Are you a **** wannabe? Do you envy how stupid these people are yet they get everything they want from turncoats like you?

you know how fucking stupid you are Bullshitter?.....im from S.Cal...most people with half a brain might think.....there is maybe, a good chance that ole Harry.....just might be a fucking Mexican............geezus you have got to be the stupidest white man on this board...no wonder the Vatos laugh at you.....now its my turn.....:lol:

[
you know how fucking stupid you are Bullshitter?.....im from S.Cal...most people with half a brain might think.....there is maybe, a good chance that ole Harry.....just might be a fucking Mexican............geezus you have got to be the stupidest white man on this board...no wonder the Vatos laugh at you.....now its my turn.....:lol:

You mean you're a Mexican pretending to be white? You're a white wannabe? That's pathetic but understandable. I wouldn't want to be Mexican either.

But, of course, you could be lying about being Mexican too. Maybe tomorrow you could pretend to be black. Maybe Obama!

[

You mean you're a Mexican pretending to be white? You're a white wannabe? That's pathetic but understandable. I wouldn't want to be Mexican either.

But, of course, you could be lying about being Mexican too. Maybe tomorrow you could pretend to be black. Maybe Obama!

really?......now where did I SAY i was a Mexican?......did you retain any kind of comprehension skills from school?......or are you one of dem dar dropouts?.....well living were you live i got to go with the latter.....geezus your a stupid fuck....

Aint gonna happen.
Texans are armed to the teeth and pretty damn tough. Uneducated morons, for the most part, but tough as hell.. The best advice I could give is to tell the pussy ass , brainwashed, pigs to stay the fuck out of the Texans way if the shit hits the fan.
They'll have Mexicans stacked 20 feet high.

Now, now! Calm down. Do you talk that way to the Mexicans you know? I didn't think so. Your just a token whiteboy to them.

now where did i say i was a "white boy?".....do you even know what you are talking about?.....or are you just so blinded by your Mexican bigotry that you make up things as you go along.......Bullshitter your pathetic.....your afraid of Mexicans....so i conclude from that ....that you are afraid of ANY race darker than you.....and since you sound so Lilly white,i will assume that includes white people with tans....tell us how it feels to be scared of just about everyone you run into......that is if you actually have enough balls to leave your self imposed prison.....one thing for sure.....you are a bonafide pussy....

Last edited:
Harry, bullfighter hates Mexicans, hates with a passion, hates without a reason. He is what we call loony, like libapocalyse or SFC Ollie, who have simply slipped outside of reality. Have a moment of silence for him, then don't worry about it. He doesn't mean a thing.

Harry, bullfighter hates Mexicans, hates with a passion, hates without a reason. He is what we call loony, like libapocalyse or SFC Ollie, who have simply slipped outside of reality. Have a moment of silence for him, then don't worry about it. He doesn't mean a thing.

Bullfighter and you, Jackie are in a league all by yourselves. maybe you two should get a room and work things out. Lib, and Ollie are not outside of reality except in the mind of a doofus like yourself.

now where did i say i was a "white boy?".....do you even know what you are talking about?.....or are you just so blinded by your Mexican bigotry that you make up things as you go along.......Bullshitter your pathetic.....your afraid of Mexicans....so i conclude from that ....that you are afraid of ANY race darker than you.....and since you sound so Lilly white,i will assume that includes white people with tans....tell us how it feels to be scared of just about everyone you run into......that is if you actually have enough balls to leave your self imposed prison.....one thing for sure.....you are a bonafide pussy....

[

I didn't realize that you are not sure what race you are. Do you know your parents or were you left in some Mexican's hut? Welcome to OBAMA country. All the colors of the rainbow.

But seriously, you are a traitor to all Americans who fought for the US when you make friends with spics, the true evil ones. Do you help them sneak into the US? Are you a Mexican's bitch. That would explain a lot.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back