Ekrem

Good post syrenn.

Regardless of any personal views we may have, I hope those you love are safe ekrem.

lets give it a few days before we panic......i dont think his first thought will be to get online..plus i am sure the electric and web are most likely down........lets hope we hear from him soon with news....

He lives in Germany, doesn't he?

And many he loves live in his ethnic home of Turkey.

The ethnic home of turkey complicit in the genocode of 1.5 million Armenians.

Karma is a bitch

Mr. Grammar says you need to capitalize "Turkey" as a Proper noun, or everyone will belive that 1.5 million Armenians died of salmonella poisoning from eating undercooked poultry.

Yes, he from what i understand he does live in germany. However his family is all in turkey. He and i may spar, but i still hope his family is alright.

I still think the dude is a dick, but I hope he is safe at the same time and his family and loved ones.

Yeah, well his being a dick aside, a natural disaster is still a disaster.... hopefully there is not much impact on his family. Come on over ekrem... i got some mint tea for ya.

He has already posted in the thread about it. His point of view as, as far as Turkish earthquakes go, this one was relatively minor. And it happened in Turkish Armenia anyway.

Yes, he from what i understand he does live in germany. However his family is all in turkey. He and i may spar, but i still hope his family is alright.

TURKEY with a CAPITAL "T" damnit!:evil:

If his "family is all in turkey," it means a giant bird ate them!!!

I KNOW that samson. I do what i do on purpose. So trukey will stay trukey.

I assign capitals letters... where i want. Deal with it. :lol:

TURKEY with a CAPITAL "T" damnit!:evil:

If his "family is all in turkey," it means a giant bird ate them!!!

I KNOW that samson. I do what i do on purpose. So trukey will stay trukey.

I assign capitals letters... where i want. Deal with it. :lol:

OK, but don't say I didn't warn you when TM's confused by this thread.:eusa_angel:

He has already posted in the thread about it. His point of view as, as far as Turkish earthquakes go, this one was relatively minor. And it happened in Turkish Armenia anyway.

Turkish Armenia? Those fking Turkish genociders can't leave the Armenias alone since 1.5million died, eh?

Forum List

Back