either we have a country or we don't.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
it's one of my favorite trumpisms.

controlling the border is a big thing because we are the richest most powerful country in the world.

i think we can do it.

People also ask

How long is the border between Mexico and the United States?

How many states does Mexico border?

Is Mexico part of the United States of America?

Which Mexican states border the United States?

US-Mexico Border Fence / Great Wall of Mexico - GlobalSecurity.org
www.globalsecurity.org › Security › Systems › BTS › Land Border Security
In a televised interview, Finance Minister Luis Videgaray gave the first direct government response to the proposal to build a wall along the US-Mexican border ...
Are You Planning a Trip to Mexico from the United States? | U.S. ...
https://www.cbp.gov/travel/us.../cbp-reqs-mexico
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
For border crossing information, tune into the port of entry's Loop Radio on ... Before you go toMexico, ask a CBP Officer for a list of items you can bring back.
This Is What the U.S.-Mexico Border Wall Actually Looks Like
news.nationalgeographic.com/.../160304-us-mexico-bor...
National Geographic Society
Mar 4, 2016 - He and others have promised to send people who illegally crossed the border—a number that appears to have leveled off—back to Mexico.
On the Mexico border, a surge of migrants ahead of a possible 'Trump ...
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis...the-mexico-border.../7db4e742...
The Washington Post
May 25, 2016 - Mexicans have historically made up the largest nationality apprehended by the BorderPatrol: There were 187,284 detained last year.
California sees surge in Chinese illegally crossing border from Mexico ...
www.latimes.com/.../la-me-ln-chinese-border-california-20160607...
Los Angeles Times
Jun 7, 2016 - The number of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing the Mexican border into California has skyrocketed in recent years, the result of a lucrative ...
U.S.-Mexico Border: Pictures, Videos, Breaking News - Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/news/us-mexico-border/
The Huffington Post
BORDER WALL. Donald Trump has made building a wall with Mexico the centerpiece of his campaign. Yet America's attempt to build a wall under the Bush ...
Trump says building a U.S.-Mexico wall is 'easy.' But is it really? - The ...
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis...mexico-border.../9a619668-2b0c-11e5-bd33-395c0...
The 652.6 miles of fences on the Southwest border View Graphic ... Arizona to rugged mountains in New Mexico and, for two-thirds of its length, ...

i liked Ike ... i like Trump,

nobody is going to move millions of immigrants, what Mr. Trump is pointing out is that the law states they should leave.

what the liberal democrats want people to believe is the they are here not illegally.

that means against the law. what the obama administration has forgotten is that the executive branch is the third of the government that is supposed to enforce the law.

either we have a country or we don't.

Last edited:
I am sure we can and will successfully control our borders, but we're only the most powerful country in the world because our regulations, laws and investments are. I truly hope trump disagrees strongly with liberterianism if he believes in keeping America at this level.

Forum List

Back