Eighth Thread: Where is the proof that Trump colluded with Russia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
. "Damning new evidence appears to show that Hillary Clinton used her office as Secretary of State to confer benefits to Russia in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her foundation and cash to her husband.

But there’s more. It seems it was all covered up for years by the same three people who are now involved in the investigation of President Donald Trump over so-called Russian “collusion.”

The corrupt scheme is said to have been financed by the Russians through bribes, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering. The FBI and the Department of Justice reportedly had the evidence in their possession before the uranium sale, but kept the matter secret ...

..... the people who were in charge of the investigation and who knew of its explosive impact. Who are they?

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

Holder, Mueller, Comey & Rosenstein"
Gregg Jarrett: The Clinton cover-up, brought to you by the same guys who are investigating Trump

Sooooo......the entire Trump investigation was simply to misdirect the public away from the real colluders.
according to Greg JArrett from the sexual assault station. Lol
Don’t you have any female pride at all?
Since you won’t answer my two questions it proves you’re a coward.

So we agree that you can't dispute the facts?

Excellent.

Democrats are in big trouble now. This Russia thing backfired in their faces big time. Some of them will probably be going to jail. I hope Crooked Hillary is one of them but I will settle for Podesta and Debbie Dumbass Wasserman.

They should have kept their mouths shut. Trying to blame their election loss on the Russians didn't work out like they thought it would, did it?

If the left had even a hint of proof, they would be shouting it from the rooftops!

They don't, they never have. This investigation is designed and determined to continue through the elections for the purpose of using it to gain power back for the DNC. Don't doubt me on that.
The “ left” isn’t in charge of the investigation. Bob Mueller and the best prosecutors in the country are.
Yet we’ve presented direct evidence right in this thread you refuse to accept..

You are either naive or dishonest, probably both. The left is in charge and it's filled with 0bamabots and Hillary myrmidons, not the best prosecutors.

And you are lying when you say you have presented evidence, you have not. You are just a butthurt liar.

How can the left be in charge?

Republicans control the three branches of government

Meh, I already know that you are naive and dishonest.

Splain it to me

How can Democrats conduct an investigation if Republicans control the Justice Dept and both Houses of Congress?

Yea, we know how Democrats are all about investigating things, just ask Hillary, Obama, Holder, or just about anyone at the IRS.

The “ left” isn’t in charge of the investigation. Bob Mueller and the best prosecutors in the country are.

You are either naive or dishonest, probably both. The left is in charge and it's filled with 0bamabots and Hillary myrmidons, not the best prosecutors.

And you are lying when you say you have presented evidence, you have not. You are just a butthurt liar.
Another non reader.
If you doubt Mueller’s and his prosecutors credentials you’re just proving you don’t know shit.

I’ve asked questions in this thread not one deplorable will touch on the grounds you’d incriminate yourselves proving you’re liars

That's probably a lie too. You aren't smart enough to ask a question like that.
Why has your pussygrabber bent over backwards not to say a negative thing about Putin but attacks world leaders, private citizens, NFL players, his own party etc.

Why hasn’t he put sanctions into place against Russia yet since it’s been approved by Congress?
If Hillary was acting this suspicious as president you’d be screaming from the rooftops.. but since it’s your russian whore doing it.. you’re mute.

Our President attacks the Pope

But never had a bad word to say about Putin
DEPLORABLES can’t fathom that so they don’t touch it.

Democrats are in big trouble now. This Russia thing backfired in their faces big time. Some of them will probably be going to jail. I hope Crooked Hillary is one of them but I will settle for Podesta and Debbie Dumbass Wasserman.

They should have kept their mouths shut. Trying to blame their election loss on the Russians didn't work out like they thought it would, did it?
Believes everything he hears on Faux news. Funny.
I bet you watch the Sean Hannity Comedy Hour just like Pol chic does.

Pol chic lost all credability here petrified to answer two simple questions. Not that she had any to begin with.
Trump whores are such cowards just like their fuhrer.

If the left had even a hint of proof, they would be shouting it from the rooftops!

They don't, they never have. This investigation is designed and determined to continue through the elections for the purpose of using it to gain power back for the DNC. Don't doubt me on that.

Another non reader.
If you doubt Mueller’s and his prosecutors credentials you’re just proving you don’t know shit.

I’ve asked questions in this thread not one deplorable will touch on the grounds you’d incriminate yourselves proving you’re liars

That's probably a lie too. You aren't smart enough to ask a question like that.
Why has your pussygrabber bent over backwards not to say a negative thing about Putin but attacks world leaders, private citizens, NFL players, his own party etc.

Why hasn’t he put sanctions into place against Russia yet since it’s been approved by Congress?
If Hillary was acting this suspicious as president you’d be screaming from the rooftops.. but since it’s your russian whore doing it.. you’re mute.

See? I was right. The answers to your questions are easy and either way they make no difference. None of that is proof of anything.

There are a lot of world leaders that Trump hasn't said negative things about. You know as well as I do that Trump hits back. Put in has not criticized Trump as others have. It means nothing at all.

Why hasn't he put sanctions in place? I don't know, but there's likely a reason and it's likely one that we don't get to know. It also means nothing.

If Hillary was POTUS, we'd all be screaming in pain right now.

Indictments any day now....any day now....any day now....

Another non reader.

Which of them aren't Democrats and Hillary donaters?

He keeps claiming no one has the guts to answer his questions even after we have.

Posting the same topic over and over constitutes spam...plus thread isnt and hasnt been on topic for some time. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back