Eight Years Since 2010 SOTU Address.Remember?,Obama Would Not Speak Of A Rebounding/Roaring Economy.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: :cow: :smoke: Anyone remember that night? Was it late Jan?,Early Feb?.Was this the SOTU Address when Obama was gloating over the Iraq Success? {I dont recall, you tell me}
Anyway, I, am Im sure many of you watched it. Obama never mentioned any economic statistics to brag/gloat about. Yet, he was trying to make it sound as if all was well! all Americans are happy like it was 1985 all over again! :laugh2:
Meanwhile, there was no growth whatsoever in 2009, we were maybe another two trillion in debt. The unemployed were having a hard time finding work. etc. etc. etc.
I think in the end he was bragging about the upcoming economic rebound! AMERICA IS BACK !!! :laugh2: :eusa_think: :lol: :poke:

Now compare 2010 to now? A complete 180! When Trump makes the 2018 SOTU, at least He Will Inform Us Of The State Of The Union!!! Unlike the 8 we watched during the Obama years!
:thewave:

• Banned
also, if u can recall the 8 Obama SOTU addresses, he never mentioned the debt/how much the deficit was.How many millions were unemployed. Answered to his latest scandals. Iran/N.Korea. Pretty much anything negative that was happening under his watch. Just topics that had nothing to do with the state of the union.

Forum List

Back