Eight Red&Purple States That Will Give The GOP Victory In 2012(Are There Others?)

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:clap2:

Based On The McCain/Obama Electoral Map,There are at least 8 States that have flipped from Blue To Red,Or Borderline Purple to Red. If we have a repeat of the 2010 Midterms,Obama will lose the election. Do any of you live in these states? What can you tell us about the political mood against Obama and do you think he has any chance of winning your state. Here are the 8 States of which Obama may be in trouble,or already lost in 2012. 1)Virginia 2)Indiana 3)Ohio 4)Wisconsin 5)Iowa 6)Missouri 7)Florida 8)Pennsylvania
If I left any states out, please add to the list. (There are a few others like Colorado&Nevada,but I consider both still Purple/Toss up States):tongue:

• Banned
and regarding California,New York and Illinois, considering the financial mess those states are in,if they still go with Obama in 2012,so be it! we were all a bit surprised when Jerry Brown won California, what's he going to do to save the State? ask Obama to hand him 35 Billion dolllars (kinda like the other 49 States will bail out Jerry Brown?)

• Banned
Also,for those of you who respond, I'd like to see some other Red State combinations that will give the GOP it's victory in 2012. I chose those 8 states based on either the New Republican Governors/and or/size of recent conservative victories. And not to mention some of the states that Do No Want Obama Care!!!:eek:

• Banned
It depends who is running in 2012 and that's way off so, who knows and who cares at this point.

well keep in mind that for every month that goes by with the unemployment level hovering around 9% will just increase Obama's chances of losing. I just don't see how 10 Million or more Americans will vote for Obama in 2012 if they are still living off of poverty wages/welfare/unemployment.

Methinks thou are confusing Congressional races with Presidential races

You will be sorely disappointed

• Banned
What? I just found out that Obama expected the residents of Florida to pay for the High Speed Rail that Governor Rick Scott just flushed down the toilet! I didn't know we were all wealthy here in Florida.

What? I just found out that Obama expected the residents of Florida to pay for the High Speed Rail that Governor Rick Scott just flushed down the toilet! I didn't know we were all wealthy here in Florida.

You're missing a big point here.

Rick Scott barely beat out Sink, he got just 48.87% of the vote, compared with Sink's 47.72%. That's a lot of ground the Democrats have gained over the GOP in the past 10-12 years.

Including Scott the GOP has had the 3 past governors: Bush, Crist, Scott.

-Bush got 56.0% of the vote
-Crist got 52.2%
-Scott got 48.87%

That's a steady decline in GOP support for governor.

Forum List

Back