Eight MS-13 gang members indicted

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Eight MS-13 gang members committed at least six attacks in Dallas and nearby Irving last year, according to a press release from the Department of Justice. It said a sledgehammer was used in one attack, while a metal bat was involved in another. President Donald Trump has singled out the gang as a threat to the United States, prompting Left Wing criticism when he called MS-13 gang members “animals.”

Chuck Schumer “When all of our great-great-grandparents came to America they weren’t “animals,” and these people aren’t either.”

Nancy Pelosi says that MS-13 members are not “animals”; they are ”God’s children”

The Democratic Party is using Sanctuary Cities to protect illegal alien criminals from being deported. These are very valubale Voters for the Democratic Party

ms13gangarrestmap.jpg

https://nypost.com/2018/07/14/ms-13-gang-members-in-us-illegally-indicted-in-texas/

Pelosi and Schumer are ignorant old partisan hacks who do not understand what they were talking about. "Animal" is far too kind.

Eight MS-13 gang members committed at least six attacks in Dallas and nearby Irving last year, according to a press release from the Department of Justice. It said a sledgehammer was used in one attack, while a metal bat was involved in another. President Donald Trump has singled out the gang as a threat to the United States, prompting Left Wing criticism when he called MS-13 gang members “animals.”

Chuck Schumer “When all of our great-great-grandparents came to America they weren’t “animals,” and these people aren’t either.”

Nancy Pelosi says that MS-13 members are not “animals”; they are ”God’s children”

The Democratic Party is using Sanctuary Cities to protect illegal alien criminals from being deported. These are very valubale Voters for the Democratic Party

View attachment 204768

https://nypost.com/2018/07/14/ms-13-gang-members-in-us-illegally-indicted-in-texas/

120 Bronx gang members indicted in largest takedown in NYC history - NY Daily News

(in 2016) and Trump fired Preet Bharara. What a shame.

The nicest thing I can say about Pelosi and her MS13 love: she's a very typical San Franshitscan (I was born there so I can say that with firsthand authority).

Forum List

Back