What A Real:
200 (30).gif

Yo, the video says it all, DUNCE!

Obama Tried To Talk Trash To Donald Trump But Starts Stuttering

The Doctor Of Common Sense

"GTP"
What A Real:
View attachment 80996

You should watch your own video, vaseline-boi. The guy stuttering in the video is NOT OBAMA. DUH. :banghead:

*NOR* is a stutter any sign of intelligence or lack thereof. Winston Churchill for one. James Earl Jones. Demosthenes. It's neurological. And O'bama doesn't have a stutter anyway so all of this is fucking MOOT. You pathetic overmatched cretin.

"GTP"
What A Real:
View attachment 80996

You should watch your own video, vaseline-boi. The guy stuttering in the video is NOT OBAMA. DUH. :banghead:

*NOR* is a stutter any sign of intelligence or lack thereof. Winston Churchill for one. James Earl Jones. Demosthenes. It's neurological. And O'bama doesn't have a stutter anyway so all of this is fucking MOOT. You pathetic overmatched cretin.

Bruce Willis, Johnny Damon, Tiger Woods, Marilyn Monroe, Kylie Minogue, Carly Simon, Mel Tillis, John Stossel, Lewis Carroll, John Updike, Walter Annenberg, Isaac Newton and Aristotle ALL had stutters. Don't you *EVER* ooze on here putting down people for congenital neurological disorders. I'll have you wetting your pants and crying for mommy so fast it'll make your head spin.

LMAO I like this guy. " You look like an okey doke"

"Lord all mighty"

"GTP"
What A Real:

>> Among the things researchers do know about stuttering is that it’s not caused by emotional or psychological problems. It’s not a sign of low intelligence. The average stutterer’s IQ is 14 points higher than the national average. << --- Pscychcentral.com -- Stuttering: Myth vs. Fact

Go fuck yourself, waste of human protoplasm. Cretins like you make me puke my guts out. :fu:

yOp4Sz.gif

Sooooooo ..... OP opens a thread putting down people with congenital disorders, gets called on it, bravely runs away and hides, whimpering.

Fucking cowardly glop of ballsack-free pus.

OCDPogoGirl...LISTEN UP :ahole-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That isn't a stutter. You actually have no clue what a stutter sounds like, do you ?

Why should I be surprised.

That's something that goes by the very technical term "filler". Stuff we all fill in when the tongue isn't ready, like "ah", or "huh" (the universal filler). Reagan's go-to was "well". Syllables that have no meaning and are just there to stall for time until the words are ready.

That's not what a stutter is, ASSHOLE. In a stutter you don't repeat a syllable, because you can't complete the syllable in the first place.

And I might add, the videographer in the OP is doing exactly the same thing that he thinks he's ridiculing, and he's blithely oblivious to his own irony.

Want specifics?

4:55 --- "I don't ... I don't... I don't even know" (that's three I don'ts)
5:20 -- "eh .... I mean... dat... that was hard to watch"
6:02 --- "maybe he got uh... uh... uh stuttering ... uh... problem, I don't, I don't really know" (four UHs, yet another "I don't")
6:26 --- "I don't, uh, I mean, I can't count, uh, catchy phrase...." (2 x Uh, I x "I mean"....)

etc etc etc. Hey, I understand "if you're gonna trash talk" you can't do dat. Ooooopsie, hoist with own petard.

The simple fact, for you simpletons, is that conversational speech is not transcribed literally, nor is it meant to be. But here's a guy going full OCD about it, while doing it himself. This is your cue to barrage him with "OCD" snark on his YouTube page, and don't forget to address him as "she" when you do.

Dumb shit partisan HACK.

Last edited:

"GTP"
What A Real:

>> Among the things researchers do know about stuttering is that it’s not caused by emotional or psychological problems. . ....

That is an overly categorical statement.

No, it's an EDITED statement, and it's being reported.

So ummm.... yeah if you could, you know, just go fuck yourself, that'd be great.

The TOTUS (Teleprompter) is playing tricks on Obabble again.

"GTP"
What A Real:

>> Among the things researchers do know about stuttering is that it’s not caused by emotional or psychological problems. . ....

So ummm.... yeah if you could, you know, just go fuck yourself, that'd be great.

You made an inaccurate statement, I corrected you, and once again you threw a hissy fit because you are such a thin-skinned, self-important little emo-bitch. Learn to take correction with more aplomb.

"GTP"
What A Real:

You made an inaccurate statement, I corrected you, and once again you threw a hissy fit because you are such a thin-skinned, self-important little emo-bitch. Learn to take correction with more aplomb.

That isn't even my statement. Learn how to READ.

"GTP"
What A Real:

>> Among the things researchers do know about stuttering is that it’s not caused by emotional or psychological problems. It’s not a sign of low intelligence. The average stutterer’s IQ is 14 points higher than the national average. << --- Pscychcentral.com -- Stuttering: Myth vs. Fact

Go fuck yourself, waste of human protoplasm. Cretins like you make me puke my guts out. :fu:

yOp4Sz.gif

Yo, when I think about you Mini Puppet Fags?
mymiddlefingerboner-01.jpg
"GTP"

OCDPogoGirl...LISTEN UP :ahole-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That isn't a stutter. You actually have no clue what a stutter sounds like, do you ?

Why should I be surprised.

That's something that goes by the very technical term "filler". Stuff we all fill in when the tongue isn't ready, like "ah", or "huh" (the universal filler). Reagan's go-to was "well". Syllables that have no meaning and are just there to stall for time until the words are ready.

That's not what a stutter is, ASSHOLE. In a stutter you don't repeat a syllable, because you can't complete the syllable in the first place.

And I might add, the videographer in the OP is doing exactly the same thing that he thinks he's ridiculing, and he's blithely oblivious to his own irony.

Want specifics?

4:55 --- "I don't ... I don't... I don't even know" (that's three I don'ts)
5:20 -- "eh .... I mean... dat... that was hard to watch"
6:02 --- "maybe he got uh... uh... uh stuttering ... uh... problem, I don't, I don't really know" (four UHs, yet another "I don't")
6:26 --- "I don't, uh, I mean, I can't count, uh, catchy phrase...." (2 x Uh, I x "I mean"....)

etc etc etc. Hey, I understand "if you're gonna trash talk" you can't do dat. Ooooopsie, hoist with own petard.

The simple fact, for you simpletons, is that conversational speech is not transcribed literally, nor is it meant to be. But here's a guy going full OCD about it, while doing it himself. This is your cue to barrage him with "OCD" snark on his YouTube page, and don't forget to address him as "she" when you do.

Dumb shit partisan HACK.

Thanks for confirming it's a STUTTER and he sounds like a SEAL begging for a fish!.....He's a dumbass, and affirmative action imbecile!

Forum List

Back