Egypts Muslim Brotherhood President Wants Jerusalem As Capital

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Duhhhh!? Hey, Barry! Don't we already have other good friends calling Jerusalem their capital? Ohhhh! I get it! That was already included in the paperwork you gave Bibi to sign that day he showed up under the WhiteHouse's porte-corchere expecting to be wined and dined and otherwise treated like any normal visiting dignitary. Instead you just handed him the paperwork and told him 'Here are Israel's concessions to the Palestinians! Read them, then sign them! I'll be upstairs having dinner with Michelle and the kids. Call me if you have anything else to add!" Who needs enemies, right?]

"Egypt’s New Muslim Brotherhood President Calls For Jerusalem To Be Future Capital…"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Egypt’s New Muslim Brotherhood President Calls For Jerusalem To Be Future Capital…

Evidence of just how SICK MINDED an entire fucking nation of mentally retarded religious zealots can get when encouraged by a maniacal leader.

Naturally, these leaders encourage OTHERS to go and slaughter themselves to become martyrs. The leaders and families will stay behind to hide in rat holes when we hunt their worthless asses down. Gutless assholes...every single one.

Dunno what to think. Both religions have been at each other since man began to speak. I do know I'm tired of spending our money for little if any positive outcomes.

these people have been at each other for over 2000 years, no president in my time is going to make any difference.. Wish them good luck and tell them to leave us along.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Dr. Sami Abu Zuhri, a Hamas spokesman, said that the victory of Mohammed Morsi in Egyptian presidential election is a historic turning point for Egypt, the Palestine cause, and the Islamic Nation.

The spokesman told the PIC that Hamas and the Palestinian people were extremely happy with the result, and consider it a victory for the Egyptian revolution and a reflection of their will.
Abu Zuhri extended his congratulations to the Egyptian people and Morsi on behalf of Hamas and the Palestinian people.
Abu Zuhri: Morsi victory ushers in new era

[Duhhhh!? Hey, Barry! Don't we already have other good friends calling Jerusalem their capital? Ohhhh! I get it! That was already included in the paperwork you gave Bibi to sign that day he showed up under the WhiteHouse's porte-corchere expecting to be wined and dined and otherwise treated like any normal visiting dignitary. Instead you just handed him the paperwork and told him 'Here are Israel's concessions to the Palestinians! Read them, then sign them! I'll be upstairs having dinner with Michelle and the kids. Call me if you have anything else to add!" Who needs enemies, right?]

"Egypt’s New Muslim Brotherhood President Calls For Jerusalem To Be Future Capital…"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Egypt’s New Muslim Brotherhood President Calls For Jerusalem To Be Future Capital…

So Egypt wants Jersulaem to be the capital of Egypt? :D

:Boom2::blowup::321::tank::Boom2:

Sorry bout that,

1. The Egyptian Military knows that Israel will wipe them all out in 24 hours, shoot everyone knows that, those fucking crazy bastards can come and try, its been tried before, and Israel took it easy on them then, and it only took six days.
2. They could of done in in two.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Total fear mongering Pubcrappe OP. American trained engineer- Yup, could be trouble from the military....

Admit it, Nutbar, your favorite POTUS helped hand the reigns of power over to a terrorist group.

I know.....they did it toooooooo!!!!!!

:cuckoo:

Anything to excuse your hero's bad decisions.

Hope we change his employment status in November.
:eusa_hand:

Israel leary of new Egyptian leader...
:eusa_eh:
Israel Reacts With Caution After Islamist Wins in Egypt
June 25, 2012 — Israel fears that the victory of Islamist Mohammed Morsi in Egypt's presidential election is likely to erode the already delicate ties between the two countries, testing one of the Middle East's important strategic links.
Most Israeli officials expect the Muslim Brotherhood leader to uphold a promise to preserve the 33-year-old peace treaty between Egypt and Israel. But many analysts say they expect the "cold peace" between the countries to get chillier. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reiterated Monday that Israel respects the Egyptian vote and said he looks forward to working with the new administration. "I believe that the peace is important to Egypt," he said. "And I believe that the peace is the fundamental pillar of stability in our region." Last year, however, he warned that Egypt's revolution against longtime President Hosni Mubarak, who often worked in silent partnership with Israel on security, could empower Islamist radicals.

Israeli cabinet ministers and officials were largely silent for fear of upsetting the fragile ties. "The situation in Egypt is too unstable to say anything more," said an Israeli official. "We don't know anything about what is going on there." The two countries' defense establishments enjoy robust working ties. The peace treaty between the sides is linked to $1.3 billion in U.S. military aid to Egypt. But there is concern that Mr. Morsi will adopt a more confrontational public stance toward the Jewish state while strengthening ties with Hamas, a militant offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood that refuse to recognize Israel or foreswear violence. Hamas runs the Gaza Strip. There is an expectation among many Israel observers that the new Egyptian president won't push to reverse growing chaos in the Sinai Desert that has led to cross-border attacks into Israel, including an ambush last week that killed one building contractor. Israel has accused militants from Gaza of using the peninsula as a base for such operations, and has launched retaliatory attacks into the strip.

Israel is also waiting to see the outcome of the power struggle between Mr. Morsi and the generals who have served as Egypt's interim rulers, with some seeing an echo of the tension in Turkey between Islamist politicians and the army. "After Morsi's rise to power, everything is open and unclear," Alex Fishman, a defense commentator, wrote in the daily Yediot Ahronot newspaper. "Egypt has not become this morning an enemy state threatening Israel's borders, but the intelligence and military establishment in Israel should nonetheless regard the old friend as a country that has to be relearned, and should prepare accordingly."

Israel has already rushed construction over the past year on a fence about 160 miles(250 kilometers) long to seal off the frontier with Egypt, and it has also bulked up its patrols along the border. With Mr. Morsi's victory, Israel may need to adopt a new policy for using force in the Gaza Strip, experts say, given the new risks of fallout inside Egypt. "The Muslim Brotherhood in general is committed to honoring Egyptian commitments from international agreements, and they're likely to do that," said Shimon Shamir, a former Israeli ambassador to Egypt. "The main question is what will happen if a crisis breaks out. In that case, the relations could be affected much more than in the era of Mubarak. It is likely that Egypt, which is ruled by Morsi, will probably react more strongly, and the relations will become more endangered."

MORE

I am confident Mosri will not be in power at the end of the year.

Apparently the new Egyptian regime doesn't know ANYTHING about the 1967 and 1973 wars with Israel.

Go ahead, Egypt. Poke the big bear AGAIN! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back