Egypt's mufti urges Muslims to endure insults peacefully

Do the math fuckwad. Last I checked they were rioting in 23 Muslim shithole countries, and a few Western countries as well.

Oh, I have.

In some of the demostrations media report crowds of "up to a thousand". In Australia it was "around 200".

So how does that add up to a million?

It doesn't - obviously.
As usual you're a fucking ignorant retard that always misses the entire fucking point of it.

Pakistan 'Day of Love' protests over anti-Islam film descend into deadly violence
By NBC News staff and wire reports

Updated at 1:10 p.m. ET: ISLAMABAD, Pakistan -- Protests by tens of thousands of Pakistanis infuriated by an anti-Islam film descended into deadly violence on Friday, with police firing tear gas and live ammunition in an attempt to subdue rioters who hurled rocks and set fire to buildings in some cities.

NBC News reported that 12 people died in Karachi with another three dead in Peshawar during the protests. More than 100 people were injured.

Friday had been declared a national holiday by Pakistan's government so people could rally against the video.

There were also protests in at least half a dozen other countries, with American flags and effigies of President Barack Obama burned.

Do the math fuckwad. Last I checked they were rioting in 23 Muslim shithole countries, and a few Western countries as well.

Oh, I have.

In some of the demostrations media report crowds of "up to a thousand". In Australia it was "around 200".

So how does that add up to a million?

It doesn't - obviously.
As usual you're a fucking ignorant retard that always misses the entire fucking point of it.

Pakistan 'Day of Love' protests over anti-Islam film descend into deadly violence
By NBC News staff and wire reports

Updated at 1:10 p.m. ET: ISLAMABAD, Pakistan -- Protests by tens of thousands of Pakistanis infuriated by an anti-Islam film descended into deadly violence on Friday, with police firing tear gas and live ammunition in an attempt to subdue rioters who hurled rocks and set fire to buildings in some cities.

NBC News reported that 12 people died in Karachi with another three dead in Peshawar during the protests. More than 100 people were injured.

Friday had been declared a national holiday by Pakistan's government so people could rally against the video.

There were also protests in at least half a dozen other countries, with American flags and effigies of President Barack Obama burned.
The Muslims pictured here are not rioting. They are aiding people and being kind. They are Good Muslims. Allahu Akbar!!!

israel today | Israel News | The Chutzpa!: The Innocence of Muslims - israel today | Israel News

"MANY SPEAK"??? so far the bottom of the barrel has been scraped and someone found ONE who made a half hearted effort Your post makes no sense at all

Sometimes we can find a Tzaddik in Sdom; We should embrace those kind of people, because they do have a role in the world, I believe.

no question Lipush-----scrape around and YOU WILL FIND a TZADDIK in every society and every nation ------hopefully the man who objected to the riots will not be assassinated as was the man in Pakistan who objected to blasphermy laws used to oppress christians or settle personal feuds over there

Let us all hope so:)

Forum List

Back