Egypt's mufti urges Muslims to endure insults peacefully

One imam does not make up for the hundreds of millions of Muslims being taught hatred and violence out of their mosques.

And one hundred lunatic rioters do not make up for the tens of millions of Muslims who live in peace and tolerance every day of their lives.
Millions riot while hundreds of millions silently support their behavior and cause. Who are you fucking kidding. It didn't take long for Muslims across the Muslim world to chant "Obama, Obama, we are all OSAMA"! In front of US embassies.

One imam does not make up for the hundreds of millions of Muslims being taught hatred and violence out of their mosques.

And one hundred lunatic rioters do not make up for the tens of millions of Muslims who live in peace and tolerance every day of their lives.

That's what FATHER CHARLES COUGLIN SAID ABOUT "KRYSTALNACHT" I credit him for the comprehenvsive WIPE OUT of the entire austrian branch of my family

Millions riot while hundreds of millions silently support their behavior and cause. Who are you fucking kidding. It didn't take long for Muslims across the Muslim world to chant "Obama, Obama, we are all OSAMA"! In front of US embassies.

Millions roit?

Can you post a link of where a million people rioted?

"MANY SPEAK"??? so far the bottom of the barrel has been scraped and someone found ONE who made a half hearted effort Your post makes no sense at all

Sometimes we can find a Tzaddik in Sdom; We should embrace those kind of people, because they do have a role in the world, I believe.
Yeah well, don't expect this guy to live long. He will be rewarded by having his head chopped off.

Millions roit?

You're joking. Right?

Last year's HAJJ ---more than a million people marched around the black turd and piously chanted "DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO ISRAEL" ---it was for the pleasure of their "god" I find the incident highly significant------the news footage revealed kids schlepping along and chanting along in the HOLY PRAYER "DEATH TO........."

Last year's HAJJ ---more than a million people marched around the black turd and piously chanted "DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO ISRAEL" ---it was for the pleasure of their "god" I find the incident highly significant------the news footage revealed kids schlepping along and chanting along in the HOLY PRAYER "DEATH TO........."

Actually the chant Haji make while walking around the Kabbah is something along the lines of 'God is great'.

Millions roit?

Do the math fuckwad. Last I checked they were rioting in 23 Muslim shithole countries, and a few Western countries as well. It took Egyot's president two days after the animals had penetrated the Cairo embassy and burned its flag and put up an Al Queda flag instead to condemn the act. And this was only after threats by the US govt to cut off all aid. You don't have a leg to stand on.

Actually the chant Haji make while walking around the Kabbah is something along the lines of 'God is great'.
For once you have your ducks in a row. "Death to Jews! Allahu Akbar!!!'

Do the math fuckwad. Last I checked they were rioting in 23 Muslim shithole countries, and a few Western countries as well.

Oh, I have.

In some of the demostrations media report crowds of "up to a thousand". In Australia it was "around 200".

So how does that add up to a million?

It doesn't - obviously.

Saigon ---you are trivializing a very signficant social phenomenon------

When the same pigs who are obsessing over a little crudely made campy knock at muhummad---bombed ancient and irreplaceable Buddhist Statuary------no one got murdered over that atrocity and there was no reciprocated vandalism Last summer the people of your ilk destroyed an ancient and irreplacable synagogue in Tunisia----2500 years old along with ancient manuscripts -----nobody died over that incident either but then again people of your ilk also trivialized KRYSTALNACHT you are a denier and a trivializer-----people of your ilk facilitate atrocities I know you well I grew up in a town full of people who trivialized and denied which is why I read so much nazi propaganda as a child-----it was lying around in dusty corners here and there

try again Saigon finding the EXCEPTION to the rule proves ---the rule. Making the observation that muslim leaders incite muslims to RIOT is not racism ---it is, simply, FACT

btw----I learned about islamic incitement IN A MOSQUE I was very young---20 and very naive and very quiet . Becasue of my personality just about everyone invited me to their places of worship I attended "sunday school" when I was a little jewish girl in a christian town------and I was invited to a mosque when I was 20 -----and working in a place that employed LOTS OF people from southeast asia.. I remember it well------I was so young that I believed that all religions were WORKING TOWARD MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING ------I remember the nausea I experienced as the visiting genius from AL AZHAR shouted "ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM'
christians were the target of his hatred. He was one person-----but I also noted the NODS OF AGREEMENT and the rapt attention of little boys who sat on the floor next to their fathers. The mosque was located walking distance from the site where the World Trade Center would LATER BE BUILT

It was a time of LOVE AND FLOWERS -----but not there-----silly as I was I thought---"in a few years they will catch on" ----that was a LONG TIME AGO. muslims are rioting in the streets in RESPONSE to a comment on islam -------comparative comments on christianity, judaism, hinduism, buddhism are simply called TRUTH among muslims. Go ahead and try to tell me that is not true Go ahead and tell me about the THOUSANDS of muslim leaders who objected to the destruction of Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan I got news for you---If AL AZHAR had come out with a strong statement against it -----it would not have happened-----but go ahead and lie

Becasue of my personality just about everyone invited me to their places of worship I attended "sunday school" when I was a little jewish girl...

You must not have been as abrasive then as you are now.

------I remember the nausea I experienced as the visiting genius from AL AZHAR shouted "ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM'

Would that be after the destruction of Palestine, the removal of the elected government in Iran and a dictator installed, etc,?

try again Saigon finding the EXCEPTION to the rule proves ---the rule. Making the observation that muslim leaders incite muslims to RIOT is not racism ---it is, simply, FACT

btw----I learned about islamic incitement IN A MOSQUE I was very young---20 and very naive and very quiet . Becasue of my personality just about everyone invited me to their places of worship I attended "sunday school" when I was a little jewish girl in a christian town------and I was invited to a mosque when I was 20 -----and working in a place that employed LOTS OF people from southeast asia.. I remember it well------I was so young that I believed that all religions were WORKING TOWARD MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING ------I remember the nausea I experienced as the visiting genius from AL AZHAR shouted "ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM'
christians were the target of his hatred. He was one person-----but I also noted the NODS OF AGREEMENT and the rapt attention of little boys who sat on the floor next to their fathers. The mosque was located walking distance from the site where the World Trade Center would LATER BE BUILT

It was a time of LOVE AND FLOWERS -----but not there-----silly as I was I thought---"in a few years they will catch on" ----that was a LONG TIME AGO. muslims are rioting in the streets in RESPONSE to a comment on islam -------comparative comments on christianity, judaism, hinduism, buddhism are simply called TRUTH among muslims. Go ahead and try to tell me that is not true Go ahead and tell me about the THOUSANDS of muslim leaders who objected to the destruction of Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan I got news for you---If AL AZHAR had come out with a strong statement against it -----it would not have happened-----but go ahead and lie

Becasue of my personality just about everyone invited me to their places of worship I attended "sunday school" when I was a little jewish girl...

------I remember the nausea I experienced as the visiting genius from AL AZHAR shouted "ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM'

Would that be after the destruction of Palestine, the removal of the elected government in Iran and a dictator installed, etc,?

no most other ethnic groups have suffered far greater hardships and have not responded by rioting in the streets and killing people . In fact lots of other groups have suffered greater hardships that were coincidentally imposed on them by muslims ----and are not rioting in the streets and killing people How many people were murdered when muslims bombed the Buddhist Statuary in Afghanistan ------afterall----the moghul pigs did destroy Buddhism in Afghanistan in fact they destroyed the ancient community of jews there too------and then there were the christians and hindus----or course. I do not know if zoroastrianism reached Afghanistan------but it probably did-----just a guess----I am too lazy to google Kabul was once a city of sparkling cultural diversity

How many people died when Tunisian muslims destroyed an ancient synagogue there---it was so important that some people made yearly pilgrimages to the place------they destroyed 2500 year old manuscripts ----and act which would make any civilized person sad------well---one person did die------the elderly rabbi the muslims murdered ANY STREET RIOTING AND PILLAGING IN RESPONSE?-------it happened SUDDENLY LAST SUMMER -----go ahead and shrug and smile-----you know you want to

Millions roit?

Do the math fuckwad. Last I checked they were rioting in 23 Muslim shithole countries, and a few Western countries as well. It took Egyot's president two days after the animals had penetrated the Cairo embassy and burned its flag and put up an Al Queda flag instead to condemn the act. And this was only after threats by the US govt to cut off all aid. You don't have a leg to stand on.

OMG...that makes it at least a billion countries the muslims are rioting in. this is getting way out of control.

Yes it is very much out of control--------but keep trivializing and dancing on the dead bodies of their victims ----------so that we know who you are........

no most other ethnic groups have suffered far greater hardships and have not responded by rioting in the streets and killing people . In fact lots of other groups have suffered greater hardships that were coincidentally imposed on them by muslims ----and are not rioting in the streets and killing people How many people were murdered when muslims bombed the Buddhist Statuary in Afghanistan ------afterall----the moghul pigs did destroy Buddhism in Afghanistan in fact they destroyed the ancient community of jews there too------and then there were the christians and hindus----or course. I do not know if zoroastrianism reached Afghanistan------but it probably did-----just a guess----I am too lazy to google Kabul was once a city of sparkling cultural diversity

How many people died when Tunisian muslims destroyed an ancient synagogue there---it was so important that some people made yearly pilgrimages to the place------they destroyed 2500 year old manuscripts ----and act which would make any civilized person sad------well---one person did die------the elderly rabbi the muslims murdered ANY STREET RIOTING AND PILLAGING IN RESPONSE?-------it happened SUDDENLY LAST SUMMER -----go ahead and shrug and smile-----you know you want to

How many people died when Tunisian muslims destroyed an ancient synagogue there---

When did that happen?

Yes it is very much out of control--------but keep trivializing and dancing on the dead bodies of their victims ----------so that we know who you are........

i think there will be more dead bodies fueled by the overexaggeration of the roudys of this world, and you, than by my occasional comment "trivialising" this incident.

it is not going to surprise me to see a muslim bodies piling up soon.

are you even aware of how afraid the muslims in america are by all this talk. i am. i know a lot of muslims, originally from africa and the mideast, and they are terrified in this, their new country that they love. they fear for their children going to school.

that is not my america.

we, as a country, are behaving disgracefully. we are nbetter than this.

as a jewish person, as jewish people, you should be more empathetic to this based upon your own history. you should be ashamed.

When the same pigs who are obsessing over a little crudely made campy knock at muhummad---bombed ancient and irreplaceable Buddhist Statuary------no one got murdered over that atrocity and there was no reciprocated vandalism Last summer the people of your ilk destroyed an ancient and irreplacable synagogue in Tunisia----2500 years old along with ancient manuscripts -----nobody died over that incident either but then again people of your ilk also trivialized KRYSTALNACHT you are a denier and a trivializer-----people of your ilk facilitate atrocities I know you well I grew up in a town full of people who trivialized and denied which is why I read so much nazi propaganda as a child-----it was lying around in dusty corners here and there
Lovefest after Friday prayers: Allahu Akbar!!!

Pakistan Protests: Anti-Islam Film Sparks Mass Demonstrations Across The Country

i think there will be more dead bodies fueled by the overexaggeration of the roudys of this world, and you, than by my occasional comment "trivialising" this incident.

it is not going to surprise me to see a muslim bodies piling up soon.

are you even aware of how afraid the muslims in america are by all this talk. i am. i know a lot of muslims, originally from africa and the mideast, and they are terrified in this, their new country that they love. they fear for their children going to school.

that is not my america.

we, as a country, are behaving disgracefully. we are nbetter than this.

as a jewish person, as jewish people, you should be more empathetic to this based upon your own history. you should be ashamed.

I am a jewish person and I have worked with and socialized with muslims for more than 40 years now tell me who is being attacked? I do recall that in the aftermath of the 9-11-01 atrocity-----there were less muslim females in FULL UNIFORM in the street----for a few days-----now tell me that number of muslims who were ATTACKED keeping in mind that the advice of CAIR that muslim women should report to the police episodes of "THREATENING LOOKS " did produce lots of idiot reports to the police------In fact it was the joke of the precinct s "nasty looks" and "someone yanked my head scarf" reports by the SCORE per hour

Did you know that in the aftermath of the 9-11 atrocity------crime stats went DOWN in New York City except for those heinous "nasty look" reports made by muslim women------the usually high murder rate shot downward replaced by "nasty looks" cast at muslim women

if chanting "the jews went on vacation that day" was a crime----crime stats would have been way up

Lovefest after Friday prayers: Allahu Akbar!!!

Pakistan Protests: Anti-Islam Film Sparks Mass Demonstrations Across The Country
Saigoon et al: "eh...it's just a hundred people" Heh heh heh!

Forum List

Back