Egypt's Morsi speaks at UN General Assembly

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
ROFLMAO the "world is responsible" for the filth of arab muslim politics and they fact that they have been slitting throats including each others for 1400 years

• Banned
ROFLMAO the "world is responsible" for the filth of arab muslim politics and they fact that they have been slitting throats including each others for 1400 years

Don't fuck with their resources and they won't need you

your comment makes no sense. and I do not "FUCK" with anything-----I do not engage in MOSQUE ACTIVITIES. as to resources----the ummah does not have any----if they are not helped by-----THE KAFFIRIN they cannot function at all. Saudi arabia is THE EPICENTER OF UMMAH "CULTURE" -------a society based on tribalism, illliteracy, filth, disease, violence and no cultural achievement. The only issue that saved the savages was the fact that smarter people found that there was oil under their worthless seated asses

• Banned

your comment makes no sense. and I do not "FUCK" with anything-----I do not engage in MOSQUE ACTIVITIES. as to resources----the ummah does not have any----if they are not helped by-----THE KAFFIRIN they cannot function at all. Saudi arabia is THE EPICENTER OF UMMAH "CULTURE" -------a society based on tribalism, illliteracy, filth, disease, violence and no cultural achievement. The only issue that saved the savages was the fact that smarter people found that there was oil under their worthless seated asses

If the world doesn't want any responsibility they shouldn't interfere but they do. :cool:

If the world doesn't want any responsibility they shouldn't interfere but they do. :cool:

Silly statement something like "If the word did not want to take responsibility for the actions of ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER, it should not have "interfered"

I don't agree the world is responsible, I don't see for example how the US and Jamaica are responsible for Assad brutalizing his own people for decades. The US barely had any relations with the Assad regime.

I don't agree the world is responsible, I don't see for example how the US and Jamaica are responsible for Assad brutalizing his own people for decades. The US barely had any relations with the Assad regime.

all of it are **** MACHINATIONS OF THE ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA ***

remember---the phrase enclosed by stars. It is the "ENTITY" which foists all that is evil upon innocent muslims world wide from typhoons to earth quakes --to rebellions to hemorrhoids

• Banned

But they want to be involved to watch the security and stability of the region

what "security" and "stability" ??? right now there is an ISLAMICIST program going on -------traditionally they have been bloody and the energy gets played out with pogroms on non muslims The only role for the civilized world right now is RESCUE of the non muslim population from the filth------we should be air lifting and shipping christians out of Lebanon, syria, jordan and egypt right now and leave the "security" and "stability" of the ummah to the ummah-------which always manages----in the absence of other targets------to target each other. as to the rest of the area-----there may be a future problem in Saudi arabia-----almost 20% of the population of Saudi arabia is non muslim-----we should be planning their evacuation too so that no one can use them as "hostages"

what "security" and "stability" ??? right now there is an ISLAMICIST program going on -------traditionally they have been bloody and the energy gets played out with pogroms on non muslims The only role for the civilized world right now is RESCUE of the non muslim population from the filth------we should be air lifting and shipping christians out of Lebanon, syria, jordan and egypt right now and leave the "security" and "stability" of the ummah to the ummah-------which always manages----in the absence of other targets------to target each other. as to the rest of the area-----there may be a future problem in Saudi arabia-----almost 20% of the population of Saudi arabia is non muslim-----we should be planning their evacuation too so that no one can use them as "hostages"

To make sure it doesn't get too unstable where it affects their allies, even though they don't give a shit about their allies:cool:

To make sure it doesn't get too unstable where it affects their allies, even though they don't give a shit about their allies:cool:

try to get some help with english. The issue right now is the saving of lives Christians in shariah shit holes are in danger----hindus too. The kazeerin of the ummah KNOW how to take care of their own as they are demonstrating in Syria

Forum List

Back