Egypt's Christians Form Their Own Brotherhood

Now that the army has stepped in on behalf of the people preventing Egypt from becoming an Islamic shithole and going after the Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt's Christians will be safer for now.

I don't know, I have a feeling this is temporary. The Military did not step in when Churches were being set on fire.

Now that the army has stepped in on behalf of the people preventing Egypt from becoming an Islamic shithole and going after the Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt's Christians will be safer for now.

I don't know, I have a feeling this is temporary. The Military did not step in when Churches were being set on fire.

Gravity----I agree with you-----Egypt is not turkey (ie the country) The
military in Turkey has a kind of sense of loyalty to ATATURK-----but just what
the Egyptian army people want is still not clear to me----it is very likely that some
of them are just as nutty as the MB boys. My own sense of Egyptians that
I have encountered in the USA----was they seemed like Iranians I knew before
1979--------sorta "NORMAL"------but they were the educated Iranians-----
the Ayatoilets got power by the magic of ONE MAN---ONE VOTE-----and lots
of those people out in the sticks are really stupid------I believe that Egypt
faces the same issue------millions of really stupid village people with
MB leanings----look around the news-----little babies rallying for the
MB BOYS

Gravity----I agree with you-----Egypt is not turkey (ie the country) The
military in Turkey has a kind of sense of loyalty to ATATURK-----but just what
the Egyptian army people want is still not clear to me----it is very likely that some
of them are just as nutty as the MB boys. My own sense of Egyptians that
I have encountered in the USA----was they seemed like Iranians I knew before
1979--------sorta "NORMAL"------but they were the educated Iranians-----
the Ayatoilets got power by the magic of ONE MAN---ONE VOTE-----and lots
of those people out in the sticks are really stupid------I believe that Egypt
faces the same issue------millions of really stupid village people with
MB leanings----look around the news-----little babies rallying for the
MB BOYS
The Egyptian army is almost like a separate branch of the govt. Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt were undercutting the Egyptian army's power and making them subservient to them, the same way that the Iranian Hezbollah and military are obedient to the Islamists in power. That is why it's much harder for a revolution like Egypt to happen in Iran or Syria. The Egyptian army and generals realized the big mistake they made trusting the Muslim Brotherhood, and are now taking care of business.

What is happening in Egypt is definitely good for the people, the Egyptian minorities and the world in general. One less Islamic cancer around, for the world to deal with.

Hig MB BOYS[/quote said:
The Egyptian army is almost like a separate branch of the govt. Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt were undercutting the Egyptian army's power and making them subservient to them, the same way that the Iranian Hezbollah and military are obedient to the Islamists in power. That is why it's much harder for a revolution like Egypt to happen in Iran or Syria. The Egyptian army and generals realized the big mistake they made trusting the Muslim Brotherhood, and are now taking care of business.

What is happening in Egypt is definitely good for the people, the Egyptian minorities and the world in general. One less Islamic cancer around, for the world to deal with.

OHHH goooood...... My concern is the possibility that some of those ARMY
people might fall for MB ideas-----based on the fact that there is a general
UMMAH wide------"back to crap" movement -----if it is not so----ALL WELL AND
GOOD who is army in egypt? I know that jordan has a general
draft -------easily over come with baksheesh-----but what makes army in egypt?

At the time the military saw the Muslim Brotherhood as a necessary powerful ally to have, especially when it came to rallying support among the masses. That's why it didn't want to step on their toes, and stayed away from preventing, arresting prosecuting the perpetrators of the Church bombings, which were obviously Islamists associated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

But now that the Muslim Brotherhood has shown it's true face and snake-like nature, things aren't going to be the same as they were before between these two. Plus, the military has found it's own way to generate grass roots support and is now able to bring out the large masses of protesters on it's own. Which was why it allied itself with the Muslim Brotherhood in the first place.

At the time the military saw the Muslim Brotherhood as a necessary powerful ally to have, especially when it came to rallying support among the masses. That's why it didn't want to step on their toes, and stayed away from preventing, arresting prosecuting the perpetrators of the Church bombings, which were obviously Islamists associated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

But now that the Muslim Brotherhood has shown it's true face and snake-like nature, things aren't going to be the same as they were before between these two. Plus, the military has found it's own way to generate grass roots support and is now able to bring out the large masses of protesters on it's own. Which was why it allied itself with the Muslim Brotherhood in the first place.

So what happens now? more elections? The Muslim Brotherhood were voted in by the majority of them smh.

So what happens now? more elections? The Muslim Brotherhood were voted in by the majority of them smh.
Hard to say. Muslim Brotherhood and Morsi did not deliver and in fact were leading Egypt over the economic cliff. It's either going to be somebody who's associated with the military, as past leaders have been, or, a new series of candidates (who are not dumbass Islamic clerics with no clue as to how to run a country) will be offered to choose from.

Forum List

Back