Egyptians ransack building housing Israel Embassy

All blue skies and rainbows over right-wing Israel... listening to some Israelis on this board.
Of course! It's better, than listening to to the crazed drivel of that eshek Hitleroglu, who went even crazier, threatening Armenia recently. What an ottomaniacal dumbass!

How you like your new Mid-East?

Israel Flees Cairo Embassy as Protesters Invade Offices
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/11/world/middleeast/11egypt.html

A protester holds the Egyptian national flag as a fire burns outside the building housing the Israeli Embassy in Cairo.
10egypt2articlelarge.jpg
the vile shithands of the middle east would pose no threat if they were not enabled by left wing apologists .

We did not declare war on Iran when they took over our embassy and took the staff as hostages.

No we didn't. But, according to International Law, we were absolutely entitled to. You may not like it, but it is International Law. Your opinion - my opinion - both meaningless. It is about the law. Simple concept that may be incomprehensible to you, given your limited IQ.

go ahead and be a bitch, see if i care.
why do people like you rush to the defense of our Islamic enemies ???I have noticed this disturbing trait in most of the simians that speak about Islam !!:doubt:

No we didn't. But, according to International Law, we were absolutely entitled to. You may not like it, but it is International Law. Your opinion - my opinion - both meaningless. It is about the law. Simple concept that may be incomprehensible to you, given your limited IQ.

go ahead and be a bitch, see if i care.
why do people like you rush to the defense of our Islamic enemies ???I have noticed this disturbing trait in most of the simians that speak about Islam !!:doubt:

Ur an ass spelunker.

International law or not, many countries have not declared war against those that violate embassies.

What countries decide to do is not the point, princess dumbass. The point is that it is against international law to attack the embassy of another country - or its diplomats. It is legally an act of war.

International law or not, many countries have not declared war against those that violate embassies.

What countries decide to do is not the point, princess dumbass. The point is that it is against international law to attack the embassy of another country - or its diplomats. It is legally an act of war.

so what.

You were the one who made it into an 'issue'. Moron. I didn't even address you, I pointed out facts to another poster. You engaged in the 'well, we didn't declare war' crap... I simply stated - several times - that attacking an embassy of another country is an act of war.

If you're too fucking stupid to have engaged in this without having a fucking point, that kinda proves my other assertion.... that you're an idiot.

My work here is done.

so what.

You were the one who made it into an 'issue'. Moron. I didn't even address you, I pointed out facts to another poster. You engaged in the 'well, we didn't declare war' crap... I simply stated - several times - that attacking an embassy of another country is an act of war.

If you're too fucking stupid to have engaged in this without having a fucking point, that kinda proves my other assertion.... that you're an idiot.

My work here is done.

now ur just being a ****.

That would be true if Egypt attacked the embassy, but it did not. It was attacked by civilians and I don't think that falls within international law.

That would be true if Egypt attacked the embassy, but it did not. It was attacked by civilians and I don't think that falls within international law.

It's an arguable point. I doubt Israel will view it as an act of war. My original point was in response to the gibberish response of USCitizen comparing it to attacking his neighbor's house. That is clearly not a logical or relevant comparison.

It's an arguable point. I doubt Israel will view it as an act of war. My original point was in response to the gibberish response of USCitizen comparing it to attacking his neighbor's house. That is clearly not a logical or relevant comparison.

Agreed.

Cool, so if jews burn an egyptian embassy down, or, at least, dump a ton of manure in it, egyptians won't have to blow funny methane about it, will they?

Forum List

Back