Egyptian President wants E. Embassy to sue film makers

I'm thinking the US Government should be suing President Morsi and the rest of the Islamic Brotherhood for damages to out sovereign property and loss of our diplomats.
Perhaps we should seize and Egyptian and Libyan assets in the US.

Hell's bells I'm spitting bullets here.

ETA: I had to edit because they just did. On a live feed from the Guardian. The President wants the Embassy to sue.

11m ago
Morsi issues statement: Sue the filmmaker

Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi has called on the Egyptian embassy in Washington to take legal action against the producers of the “Innocence of Muslims” film, the official news agency MENA reported.

Morsi's statement came nearly a full day after the attack took place. His message was being closely watched for signs of how Egypt's first post-Mubarak president would act in a crisis involving the United States, and for how Morsi, a Muslim Brotherhood member, would react to violence involving Islamic extremists in Egypt.

The film, which was produced in July, was the pretext for the Sept. 11 attack on the embassy.

My colleague Sarah Sirgany reports from Cairo:

Presidential spokesperson Yasser Ali condemned “the people behind this extremist production.” He said Egypt is committed to protecting diplomatic missions and embassies.

Egypt respects freedom of expression and the right to peaceful protest, “but within the law,” Ali said.

US ambassador Chris Stevens killed in Libya - live updates | World news | guardian.co.uk
Uh oh! Looks like we got us a

jeehadcopy9pb.jpg

"I'm a-tickin'!"

"And I'm a-grinnin'!"

The film make should be arrested and charged with inciting a riot. :cool:

18 USC § 2101 - Riots

a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intent—
(1) to incite a riot; or
(2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
(3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot;
and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraph— [1]

18 USC § 2101 - Riots | LII / Legal Information Institute
So the filmmaker is responsible for his actions...but the poor Islamic terrorists aren't.

Yeah, feel free to eat pig shit.

By the way, Mohammed is a fucking pansy if he can't tolerate criticism.

Okay. Morsi did it. I'm going to have to find this UTube film and watch it now. Does he know he is promoting this film?

Hell's bells I'm spitting bullets here.

ETA: I had to edit because they just did. On a live feed from the Guardian. The President wants the Embassy to sue.

11m ago
Morsi issues statement: Sue the filmmaker

Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi has called on the Egyptian embassy in Washington to take legal action against the producers of the “Innocence of Muslims” film, the official news agency MENA reported.

Morsi's statement came nearly a full day after the attack took place. His message was being closely watched for signs of how Egypt's first post-Mubarak president would act in a crisis involving the United States, and for how Morsi, a Muslim Brotherhood member, would react to violence involving Islamic extremists in Egypt.

The film, which was produced in July, was the pretext for the Sept. 11 attack on the embassy.

My colleague Sarah Sirgany reports from Cairo:

Presidential spokesperson Yasser Ali condemned “the people behind this extremist production.” He said Egypt is committed to protecting diplomatic missions and embassies.

Egypt respects freedom of expression and the right to peaceful protest, “but within the law,” Ali said.

US ambassador Chris Stevens killed in Libya - live updates | World news | guardian.co.uk

any condemnation of the attacks in Egypt or any sympathy for our ambassador in Libya?

6 weeks ago, Morsi sacked the Egyptian army chief, the attack on the embassy wasn't a surprise, the embassy sent many of their staff home early, they also had several hours to 'tweet' home base back in D.C...... the crowds were forming, where was the Egyptian military to keep/restore order?

Oh and 2 weeks ago the folks how attacked the Israeli embassy in Cairo? they were given suspended sentences...:lol:

we know whats going on here, even if our own state dept. doesn't.

Lawsuit! Did someone say, Lawsuit? How many self-hating, atheist, islamo-appeasing, elitist lawyers are just salivating at the prospect of representing the Egyptians?

Last edited:
All this carnage over an obscure movie no one's ever seen? I find that scenario highly suspect. Looks like their scrambling for a scapegoat. Their security lapse in Libya is very shocking. So now it looks like they need to invent a scapegoat. Just another sad scam i guess. The joke's always on us, the American Taxpayers.

If you're willing to slaughter another human Being over a movie, you're certainly not worthy of receiving Billions in American Tax Dollars. Seriously, our Foreign Policy is such a horrific mess.

Forum List

Back