Egyptian Cleric: Islam Permits Beating Your Wife If She Refuses Sex

Call me a self-centered American if you want, but I really don't give a fuck what those cave dwelling fucksticks do in their own countries.

They are not just doing it in their own countries, they are doing it here in the States as well. Remember the case where the Iraqi man ran over his own daughter with a car and killed because she "dishonored" the family by being too western?

I sure don't.

Are you telling me he was aquitted in a US court based on that defense?

No he wasn't acquited, but I was just making a point that Muslims do the same things in the US that they would do at home, they do not care about the laws of the land and are trying to do everything they can to make the West accomodate them. The Muslims in Oklahoma pushed for Shariah law to be applied there for Muslims.

They are not just doing it in their own countries, they are doing it here in the States as well. Remember the case where the Iraqi man ran over his own daughter with a car and killed because she "dishonored" the family by being too western?

I sure don't.

No he wasn't acquited, but I was just making a point that Muslims do the same things in the US that they would do at home, they do not care about the laws of the land and are trying to do everything they can to make the West accomodate them. The Muslims in Oklahoma pushed for Shariah law to be applied there for Muslims.

Sensationalistic hyperbole based on misinformation doesn't make for a very compelling argument.

I sure don't.

Sensationalistic hyperbole based on misinformation doesn't make for a very compelling argument.

Thats fine you can look up the info yourself if you don't believe me, its not hard to find.

Thats fine you can look up the info yourself if you don't believe me, its not hard to find.

I have.

And your version of the "truth" is impossible to find, since it doesn't exist.

I sure don't.

yeah and people who are not muslims do bad things in the USA as well.
Your point being?

the woman who bashed her childrens heads in because god told her to?
Yeah most think she was crazy, but perhaps god told her to do it, how can we say for sure?

Last edited:

I sure don't.

It wasn't to apply Sharia Law friend. The Muslims here in okc are trying to stop State Question Number 755 from becoming enacted...

Question 755;
It is aimed at ‘cases of the first impression’, or legal disputes where there is now law to resolve the issue at hand.
In these instances, judges might look to other jurisdictions for guidance, but the proposed amendment would block judges in Oklahoma courts from drawing on Sharia, or the laws of other nations.

Read more: Sharia law banned: Oklahoma to become first US state to veto Islamic code | Mail Online

Domestic Violence in Jewish Law:eusa_whistle:
For many years there has been a myth that domestic violence among Jewish families was infrequent. However, there is much data demonstrating that domestic abuse is a significant and under-recognized behavior in Jewish communities in Israel and the Diaspora. Jewish women typically take a longer time to leave abusive relationships for fear that they will lose their children and because they are aware of the difficulties in obtaining a get, a Jewish divorce document.
Wifebeating in Rabbinic Literature
Domestic Violence in Jewish Law - My Jewish Learning

Bogus. :lol:
Click the link and read for yourself, here's another
Rabbinic sources are in general agreement about the beating of “good wives” who do not deserve beating. However, the attitude of rabbinic sources toward “bad wives” (who do not behave the way good women should) is ambivalent, and wifebeating is occasionally sanctioned if it is for the purpose of chastisement or education.

A bad wife is one who does not perform the duties required of her by Jewish law, who behaves immodestly, or who curses her parents, husband, or in-laws. Rabbis regularly advise men to restrict their wives to the home and be responsible for educating them. Thus the husband, who “owns” his wife, is given a great amount of latitude in educating her. In this view it is permissible and acceptable to beat one’s wife in order to keep her in line. The rabbis who justify beating see it as part of the overall “duties” of a husband to chastise his wife for educational purposes.
Wifebeating in Jewish Tradition | Jewish Women's Archive

[SIZE=""]Rabbinic sources are in general agreement about the beating of “good wives” who do not deserve beating. However, the attitude of rabbinic sources toward “bad wives” (who do not behave the way good women should) is ambivalent, and wifebeating is occasionally sanctioned if it is for the purpose of chastisement or education.

A bad wife is one who does not perform the duties required of her by Jewish law, who behaves immodestly, or who curses her parents, husband, or in-laws. Rabbis regularly advise men to restrict their wives to the home and be responsible for educating them. Thus the husband, who “owns” his wife, is given a great amount of latitude in educating her. In this view it is permissible and acceptable to beat one’s wife in order to keep her in line. [/]The rabbis who justify beating see it as part of the overall “duties” of a husband to chastise his wife for educational purposes.[/SZE]

BOGUS, jihadist :lol:

Only Islam sanctions wife beating.

Ishaq, Biography of Muhammad...
He [Mohammed] also told them men had rights over their wives and women had rights over their husbands. The wives were never to commit adultery or act in a sexual manner toward others. If they did, they were to be put in separate rooms and beaten lightly. If they refrained from what was forbidden, they had the right to food and clothing. Men were to lay injunctions on women lightly for they were prisoners of men and had no control over their persons.
The Life of Muhammad: Translation of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah

Quran 4:34
Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedi-ent after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!

I sure don't.

yeah and people who are not muslims do bad things in the USA as well.
Your point being?

the woman who bashed her childrens heads in because god told her to?
Yeah most think she was crazy, but perhaps god told her to do it, how can we say for sure?

Are you for real??? Do the crime, do the time. I personally don't care what the voice in your head told you. I just wish you all would stop blaming God, and you should also get professional help. Schizophrenia is a sickness.

I sure don't.

It wasn't to apply Sharia Law friend. The Muslims here in okc are trying to stop State Question Number 755 from becoming enacted...

Question 755;
It is aimed at ‘cases of the first impression’, or legal disputes where there is now law to resolve the issue at hand.
In these instances, judges might look to other jurisdictions for guidance, but the proposed amendment would block judges in Oklahoma courts from drawing on Sharia, or the laws of other nations.

Read more: Sharia law banned: Oklahoma to become first US state to veto Islamic code | Mail Online

Oh, my bad.

I have.

And your version of the "truth" is impossible to find, since it doesn't exist.

Muslims plan to challenge ban on sharia law in Oklahoma (updated) Creeping Sharia

Muslims want Shariah in Oklahoma and are going to file lawsuits condemning the state from trying to ban it. So much for "impossible to find" huh?

Rabbinic sources are in general agreement about the beating of “good wives” who do not deserve beating. However, the attitude of rabbinic sources toward “bad wives” (who do not behave the way good women should) is ambivalent, and wifebeating is occasionally sanctioned if it is for the purpose of chastisement or education.

A bad wife is one who does not perform the duties required of her by Jewish law, who behaves immodestly, or who curses her parents, husband, or in-laws. Rabbis regularly advise men to restrict their wives to the home and be responsible for educating them. Thus the husband, who “owns” his wife, is given a great amount of latitude in educating her. In this view it is permissible and acceptable to beat one’s wife in order to keep her in line. The rabbis who justify beating see it as part of the overall “duties” of a husband to chastise his wife for educational purposes.

Thanks for the link and religious source.

haredi women of rabbis are mainly abused

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...sg=AFQjCNEOGXW3-pOY_nyA4f4HAaKikWgewg&cad=rja

[SIZE=""]Rabbinic sources are in general agreement about the beating of “good wives” who do not deserve beating. However, the attitude of rabbinic sources toward “bad wives” (who do not behave the way good women should) is ambivalent, and wifebeating is occasionally sanctioned if it is for the purpose of chastisement or education.

A bad wife is one who does not perform the duties required of her by Jewish law, who behaves immodestly, or who curses her parents, husband, or in-laws. Rabbis regularly advise men to restrict their wives to the home and be responsible for educating them. Thus the husband, who “owns” his wife, is given a great amount of latitude in educating her. In this view it is permissible and acceptable to beat one’s wife in order to keep her in line. [/]The rabbis who justify beating see it as part of the overall “duties” of a husband to chastise his wife for educational purposes.[/SIZE]

Thanks for the link and religious source.

haredi women of rabbis are mainly abused

Allah created the rabbis, right, slave of allah? :lol:

Allah also made women mentally retarded

Bukhari 3,48,826...:eek:
Mohammed asked, "Is not the value of a woman's eye-witness testimony half that of a man's?" A woman said, "Yes." He said, "That is because a woman's mind is deficient.

Last edited:
Last edited:
You know, when Freeman or TJ Finmore do this, you are correctly on their cases.

We have one jerk making one jerky opinion. We can't paint all islam as insane because of one a55hole.

It would be like someone reading an Rdean post and concluding all americans are clueless ill mannered dolts. We should not extrapolate too far from two little information.

clerics are the law of the land. They say it and its the way things will be.

Wife beating, woohoo, they just got their free pass from god, the cleric says they should.

Tell me again how great and misunderstood Islam is. ;) I know of an Oklahoma Judge that should be choosing between a paddle and a strap right now. :eek:

Don't you mean a short rod? Miss Vicki should feel honored though. After all Allah and Islam are just looking out for her best interests. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Egyptian women have equal access to justice, and a woman's testimony is equal to that of a man's in court.
freedomhouse.org: Egypt

Really? Even the Taliban say women have equal access to justice as a man but we all know thats horse shit.

Defend International - Egypt: Domestic Violence Affects All

Egypt is the center of female genital mutilation in the world, which is the cutting off of the clitoris in order to diminish sexual response.:eek:

Allah hates female orgasms. :eek:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/19/world/africa/19iht-egypt.5.7572375.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back