Egyptian bombing--why?

Because Muslims hate Muslims?

I dunno. I'm making a guess here.

Muslim vs Muslim

The mosque belongs to a Sufi order – a mystical branch of Islam whose followers are regarded by hardline Islamists as apostates because they revere saints and
shrines

Egypt mosque attack: death toll raised to 235

Sounds plausible. But I'm more inclined to believe they hate each other because someone from one tribe once raped a goat belonging to another tribe.

They're very over-protective and unforgiving about their goats you know.

thanks for replies
235 is a huge number
more than a lot of war battles......must be something critical/huge/etc ??

the bombing of the mosque took place in SINAI-----that land is chock full of nutty islamist "groups" over which the government has little control. The victims (as reported in the
news are SUFIS) Lots of muslim islamist groups consider
Sufism to be heretical. ------Probably some sufi boy kissed a
sunni girl

What natural resources do they have ? Begin your search with that.Afghan. Opium, Lithium( Stanley-Black and Decker batteries) Coal, Copper, Nickel. God Bless America (Inc)

A little bit about the production of opium in Afghanistan. The USSR left Afghanistan in 1989.

Global+Opium+Production[1].jpg

And subsequent years:

5829f5fe691e882a4e8b5c81[1].jpg

In 2010, Russia offered the West assistance in the destruction of opium poppy crops. From simple burning of fields to herbicides and defoliants. The West categorically refused, citing the fact that it is impossible to deprive the Afghan farmers of their livelihood:

Leaked Afghanistan files reveal corruption and drug-dealing

A little bit about the production of opium in Afghanistan. The USSR left Afghanistan in 1989.

View attachment 162366

And subsequent years:

View attachment 162367

In 2010, Russia offered the West assistance in the destruction of opium poppy crops. From simple burning of fields to herbicides and defoliants. The West categorically refused, citing the fact that it is impossible to deprive the Afghan farmers of their livelihood:

Leaked Afghanistan files reveal corruption and drug-dealing

so? happens to be true-------poppy business is very big in
Pakistan, Iran and neighbors. HOOKAHS abound.
Specifically ---Arabic music DEPENDS UPON IT

the Sanai used to be Israeli territory
the bombing of the mosque took place in SINAI-----that land is chock full of nutty islamist "groups" over which the government has little control. The victims (as reported in the
sunni girl
used to be Israeli territory.....after the Six Day War......then back to Egyptian control......I wonder how that effected the population there.....how big was /is the population there?

Because Muslims hate Muslims?

I dunno. I'm making a guess here.

Actually Muslims on Muslim violence is just as bad as Chicago with Black on Black violence.

Who knows, maybe one of these bombings will solve all the world's problems.

the Sanai used to be Israeli territory
sunni girl
used to be Israeli territory.....after the Six Day War......then back to Egyptian control......I wonder how that effected the population there.....how big was /is the population there?[/QUOTE

no effect. The Israeli presence consisted of a few farmers and hot houses for the cultivation of tomatoes and flowers.
Nothing was INFLICTED on the population-------the population was---at that time ---impoverished Bedouins and some ESCAPEES from slave markets imported from sudan. The equiptment and hot houses were gifted to the local population -------they pillaged and destroyed it. The fact is that SINAI is
POTENTIALLY cultivatable-------lots of sunshine----some oil but of poor quality and hardly worth the drill

Forum List

Back