Egypt: World should support the armies of Syria, Iraq and Lebanon

Baathists don´t turn into ISIS. al-Qaeda turned into ISIS. Baathits don´t create Islamic kingdoms but secular republics.

capt blei was unable to answer even one of my questions-------so he posted "funny"---ie he giggled like the moron he is

"secular" arab republic is an oxymoron----keep in mind----Gamal Abdel Nasser of the famous UAR-----was a very ARDENT Baathist-----as was his noble friend and disciple----Sadaam Hussein.

For those who do not know----ISLAM IS THE MOST SECULAR ideology ever known on planet earth-----it promotes ABSOLUTE equality of all people, INTRODUCED women's right to the planet, invented the
concept of CHARITY-----and emancipation of
slaves. I learned about ARAB ISLAM ---from Arabized people which actually includes----(believe it or not) Iranians and Pakistanis alike (shias and sunnis) I read the Koran before most of you were born----and I listened to the "realities" as presented in the weekly "Khutbah jumaat" Assad is as "secular" as was Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler and Stalin
What irosie is basically and inanely trying to claim is that resistance against Zionist aggression is Islamism.
Baathists don´t turn into ISIS. al-Qaeda turned into ISIS. Baathits don´t create Islamic kingdoms but secular republics.

"secular" arab republic is an oxymoron----keep in mind----Gamal Abdel Nasser of the famous UAR-----was a very ARDENT Baathist-----as was his noble friend and disciple----Sadaam Hussein.

For those who do not know----ISLAM IS THE MOST SECULAR ideology ever known on planet earth-----it promotes ABSOLUTE equality of all people, INTRODUCED women's right to the planet, invented the
slaves. I learned about ARAB ISLAM ---from Arabized people which actually includes----(believe it or not) Iranians and Pakistanis alike (shias and sunnis) I read the Koran before most of you were born----and I listened to the "realities" as presented in the weekly "Khutbah jumaat" Assad is as "secular" as was Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler and Stalin
What irosie is basically and inanely trying to claim is that resistance against Zionist aggression is Islamism.

such an INTERESTING analysis of my post------where, capt blei, In my post do you see a statement "resistance against Zionist aggression is ISLAMISM" ? Of course it is true that early Baathists------and--even more recent Baathists are disciples of Adolf and ----were allies of Nazi Germany----but that situation was fact even before 1948. Is there ANYTHING that I actually wrote----Captain Blei----that you wish to refute?.
Are you really trying to say that Baathism has NOTHING to do with islam? How about your allies HEZBOALLAH----also "secular republic" lovers? -------kinda like Haj Al Husseini?, Gamal Abdel Nasser? Sadaam Hussein? Nusrallah? How about MUBARAK?

capt blei was unable to answer even one of my questions-------so he posted "funny"---ie he giggled like the moron he is

such an INTERESTING analysis of my post------where, capt blei, In my post do you see a statement "resistance against Zionist aggression is ISLAMISM" ? Of course it is true that early Baathists------and--even more recent Baathists are disciples of Adolf and ----were allies of Nazi Germany----but that situation was fact even before 1948. Is there ANYTHING that I actually wrote----Captain Blei----that you wish to refute?.
Are you really trying to say that Baathism has NOTHING to do with islam? How about your allies HEZBOALLAH----also "secular republic" lovers? -------kinda like Haj Al Husseini?, Gamal Abdel Nasser? Sadaam Hussein? Nusrallah? How about MUBARAK?

the moron just giggled again

According to a Lebanese newspapers, Egyptian jets have arrived in a Syrian government air base and will start bombing ISIS and supporting the Syrian airforce.

"DAMASCUS, SYRIA (2:20 P.M.) - Egyptian fighter jets landed for the first time at the Hama Military Airport this week, the Lebanon-based As-Safir newspaper reported on Wednesday morning.

As-Safir claims that these Egyptian fighter jets will participate in the ongoing military operations against the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS), while also providing logistical support to the Syrian Arab Air Force (SAAYF).

Al-Masdar contacted the Syrian Air Force to corroborate this report by As-Safir; however, no response has been received yet to verify the validity of this claim.

Last month, several Egyptian military advisors traveled from Cairo to the Port of Tartous in order to participate in a training session with their Russian counterparts at the T-4 Airport in east Homs."

Egyptian fighter jets arrive in Syria: report

Egyptian President Sisi stressed in an interview that the world should support the Syrian, Iraqi and Lebanese armies in their existential struggle against terrorism. He also confirmed Egypt´s support for these armies, whose soldiers sacrifice health and life.

Egyptian President says world should support Syrian, Iraqi, and Libyan armies

fortunately, the UMMAH has more than enough wealth to do so.------Iran could use some of the billions extorted from the USA for the purpose

What billions extorted from the U.S. You are a piece of crap propagandist. Those were funds in Iranian owned bank accounts that had been frozen in mostly European banks as a result of the sanctions, you lying piece of crap.

"There are no troops at the airport."

baghdad_bob-1(2).jpg

Egyptian President Sisi stressed in an interview that the world should support the Syrian, Iraqi and Lebanese armies in their existential struggle against terrorism. He also confirmed Egypt´s support for these armies, whose soldiers sacrifice health and life.

Egyptian President says world should support Syrian, Iraqi, and Libyan armies

fortunately, the UMMAH has more than enough wealth to do so.------Iran could use some of the billions extorted from the USA for the purpose

What billions extorted from the U.S. You are a piece of crap propagandist. Those were funds in Iranian owned bank accounts that had been frozen in mostly European banks as a result of the sanctions, you lying piece of crap.

something WRONG with "sanctions"----you lying, filthy, hypocritical sack of stinking shit?

Forum List

Back