Egypt: World should support the armies of Syria, Iraq and Lebanon

Egyptian President Sisi stressed in an interview that the world should support the Syrian, Iraqi and Lebanese armies in their existential struggle against terrorism. He also confirmed Egypt´s support for these armies, whose soldiers sacrifice health and life.

Egyptian President says world should support Syrian, Iraqi, and Libyan armies

fortunately, the UMMAH has more than enough wealth to do so.------Iran could use some of the billions extorted from the USA for the purpose

Egyptian President Sisi stressed in an interview that the world should support the Syrian, Iraqi and Lebanese armies in their existential struggle against terrorism. He also confirmed Egypt´s support for these armies, whose soldiers sacrifice health and life.

Or they can call for and support to build the Mikdash in YeruShalem and bring the
Al Isra.
A whole lot easier.

Shev----did you notice that Captain Blei has
characterized the ISIS presence in Syria as
being a DEUS EXMACHINA?-----uhm----actually an ALLAH EX MACHINA----the situation is COSMIC and involves a world
EXISTENTIAL THREAT

Not familiar with his posts.
Isis is a result of cause and affect, and the affects of poor foreign policy (both Clintons were terrible at foreign affairs.)
So in a way it is part of the cosmic make up (nature) of things, which is why it is so important to understand that nature and historical emulations to avoid repeating the errors of our ways.
I would disagree on the lost cause, that is the mindset of those who don't study the past or are happy living to fail at finding solutions, because they look at the situation from the wrong angle, perception, and approach.

Not familiar with his posts.
Isis is a result of cause and affect, and the affects of poor foreign policy (both Clintons were terrible at foreign affairs.)
So in a way it is part of the cosmic make up (nature) of things, which is why it is so important to understand that nature and historical emulations to avoid repeating the errors of our ways.
I would disagree on the lost cause, that is the mindset of those who don't study the past or are happy living to fail at finding solutions, because they look at the situation from the wrong angle, perception, and approach.

sheeeesh, shev-------I seek ENTERTAINMENT------I want to discuss
Capt. Blei's contention that the USA sponsored ISIS------is an existential threat
to SYRIA- (based on SEFER YONAH---I think that the "BIG FISH" represents Russia-------which has COME TO THE RESCUE OF ALEPPO<<<< no one ever credits THE BIG FISH)

When we don't learn from history or our mistakes and Teshuva, or when we fail to trust justice and seek revenge we sometimes go full circle and repeat history torturing ourselves=our just rewards for our actions.
So Baath party Sunnis abused the Shias, later Shias have the reins & abused their power and left
the Sunnis diisenfranchised and abused
(behaved and treated them as they hated being treated). (emulation of how abused victims often turn into the abuser they so hate.)
Poor foreign relations allowed this unchecked even though they were warned this was happening.
So the Baath Sunnis turn into Isis carrying out old Baath party plans to infiltrate
Europe and create an Islamic kingdom.
Circle coming back-repeating.
So is it really the US fault for the age old
Spy vs Spy fight (Shia Sunni conflicts) that has taken place for centurys?

Baathists don´t turn into ISIS. al-Qaeda turned into ISIS. Baathits don´t create Islamic kingdoms but secular republics.

No the two don't get along and if anything
Al Queda dissolving could have caused radicals to choose Isis and some could have aligned, but supposedly the top dogs are old dissenfranchised Saddam regime guys.
Most of Bin Laden's top dogs and weaponry were taken out during the initial
Brittish raid before he fled to Pakistan.
So one person (the locator) +faith in the locator (Brittish command) can do more to stop the destructive radical movements then all those countries you mentioned, in the same way one Building in the Locators name in the city in his name can do more then any of the many kingdoms combined.

When we don't learn from history or our mistakes and Teshuva, or when we fail to trust justice and seek revenge we sometimes go full circle and repeat history torturing ourselves=our just rewards for our actions.
So Baath party Sunnis abused the Shias, later Shias have the reins & abused their power and left
the Sunnis diisenfranchised and abused
(behaved and treated them as they hated being treated). (emulation of how abused victims often turn into the abuser they so hate.)
Poor foreign relations allowed this unchecked even though they were warned this was happening.
So the Baath Sunnis turn into Isis carrying out old Baath party plans to infiltrate
Europe and create an Islamic kingdom.
Circle coming back-repeating.
So is it really the US fault for the age old
Spy vs Spy fight (Shia Sunni conflicts) that has taken place for centurys?

All true-----It should be obvious to anyone who knows anything about SUNNI----and BAATHIST----and SHIA that ISIS was inevitable---in fact, AS A RECURRING phenomenon-----USA politicians are GUILTY------they are guilty of IGNORANCE

Baathists don´t turn into ISIS. al-Qaeda turned into ISIS. Baathits don´t create Islamic kingdoms but secular republics.

"secular" arab republic is an oxymoron----keep in mind----Gamal Abdel Nasser of the famous UAR-----was a very ARDENT Baathist-----as was his noble friend and disciple----Sadaam Hussein.

For those who do not know----ISLAM IS THE MOST SECULAR ideology ever known on planet earth-----it promotes ABSOLUTE equality of all people, INTRODUCED women's right to the planet, invented the
concept of CHARITY-----and emancipation of
slaves. I learned about ARAB ISLAM ---from Arabized people which actually includes----(believe it or not) Iranians and Pakistanis alike (shias and sunnis) I read the Koran before most of you were born----and I listened to the "realities" as presented in the weekly "Khutbah jumaat" Assad is as "secular" as was Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler and Stalin

No the two don't get along and if anything
Al Queda dissolving could have caused radicals to choose Isis and some could have aligned, but supposedly the top dogs are old dissenfranchised Saddam regime guys.
Most of Bin Laden's top dogs and weaponry were taken out during the initial
Brittish raid before he fled to Pakistan.
So one person (the locator) +faith in the locator (Brittish command) can do more to stop the destructive radical movements then all those countries you mentioned, in the same way one Building in the Locators name in the city in his name can do more then any of the many kingdoms combined.
Al-Qaeda in Iraq became ISIS. It is the same. Google al-Qaeda in Iraq. That was their name before they became Islamic State of Iraq in 2006, while they still continued to belong to al-Qaeda until 2013 or so.
There is the possibility, that former Baathists became iSis-members, though, just like we see or saw the Nato supporting ISIS and al-Qaeda. The head of ISIS, "Baghdadi", is a suspected Zionist agent with the name of Simon Elliot. ISIS uses typical, cynical illuminati killing methods that are linked to what the victims did. For example, a tanker was overrun by a tank, an activist has been killed by a bomb in his notebook with his face on it.

"secular" arab republic is an oxymoron----keep in mind----Gamal Abdel Nasser of the famous UAR-----was a very ARDENT Baathist-----as was his noble friend and disciple----Sadaam Hussein.

For those who do not know----ISLAM IS THE MOST SECULAR ideology ever known on planet earth-----it promotes ABSOLUTE equality of all people, INTRODUCED women's right to the planet, invented the
slaves. I learned about ARAB ISLAM ---from Arabized people which actually includes----(believe it or not) Iranians and Pakistanis alike (shias and sunnis) I read the Koran before most of you were born----and I listened to the "realities" as presented in the weekly "Khutbah jumaat" Assad is as "secular" as was Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler and Stalin
What irosie is basically and inanely trying to claim is that resistance against Zionist aggression is Islamism.

Dictator crap support another dictator crap and slaves like you are applauding those craps.

2015827918RN993.jpeg

fortunately, the UMMAH has more than enough wealth to do so.------Iran could use some of the billions extorted from the USA for the purpose

It seems that Ass*ad need some kosher arms.

Israelis call for arms for Assad to save regime

What irosie is basically and inanely trying to claim is that resistance against Zionist aggression is Islamism.

such an INTERESTING analysis of my post------where, capt blei, In my post do you see a statement "resistance against Zionist aggression is ISLAMISM" ? Of course it is true that early Baathists------and--even more recent Baathists are disciples of Adolf and ----were allies of Nazi Germany----but that situation was fact even before 1948. Is there ANYTHING that I actually wrote----Captain Blei----that you wish to refute?.
Are you really trying to say that Baathism has NOTHING to do with islam? How about your allies HEZBOALLAH----also "secular republic" lovers? -------kinda like Haj Al Husseini?, Gamal Abdel Nasser? Sadaam Hussein? Nusrallah? How about MUBARAK?

It seems that Ass*ad need some kosher arms.

Israelis call for arms for Assad to save regime

try to read with a bit more discernment, free-of-brain-------the comments of the generals are cynical---------something like---
"let the dogs fight each other rather than us"

Forum List

Back