Egypt/Tunisia: Radical Islamist Dreams Come True...

The Muslim Brotherhood (Ikhwan) is a grass roots organization that has provided many humanitarian and social services for the people and is very popular with many Egyptian citizens. :cool:

Mussolini made the trains run on time....

One would hope that at this stage of experience folks might look beyond street sweeping and handing out medical supplies when one hands over a nation.

From what I hear the Ku Klux Klan has free breakfast buffets and prayer vigels, maybe they should take over the government here.

BAM! :clap2::clap2:

People should be very careful buying into the International Press "Freedom & Democracy" hype over Egypt & Tunisia. The radicals are already beginning to seize control of Tunisia. This is also likely to happen in Egypt as well. As usual,the International Press has it wrong. These uprisings may have been about "Freedom & Democracy" in the beginning but it is the radical Islamists who are going to benefit most in the end. So be very careful what you wish for people. What replaces Mubarak could end up being much worse for both Egypt and the World.

Or better for the people of Egypt and worse for its former allies.

Look, the PEOPLE are speaking, Lib.

They really don't give a rat's ass how their change in government will effect the USA, and why should they?

People should be very careful buying into the International Press "Freedom & Democracy" hype over Egypt & Tunisia. The radicals are already beginning to seize control of Tunisia. This is also likely to happen in Egypt as well. As usual,the International Press has it wrong. These uprisings may have been about "Freedom & Democracy" in the beginning but it is the radical Islamists who are going to benefit most in the end. So be very careful what you wish for people. What replaces Mubarak could end up being much worse for both Egypt and the World.

Or better for the people of Egypt and worse for its former allies.

Look, the PEOPLE are speaking, Lib.

They really don't give a rat's ass how their change in government will effect the USA, and why should they?

What replaces Mubarak could be shitty for the Egyptians to, when the Shah fell in Iran the Mullahs sent their goons into the streets to kill tens of thousands of Iranians, people will tell you the regime is far repressive now than under the Shah. Be careful what you wish for.

Egypt isn't Iran. Shias are in the minority as most Muslims are Sufi.
Sufi philosophy is universal in nature, its roots predating the rise of Islam and the other modern-day religions, save for perhaps Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism; likewise, some Muslims consider Sufism outside the sphere of Islam.[1][11]
Sufism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I just thought this is worth mentioning. Iran is dominated by the Shia, where as the Shia are a minority in Egypt.

The radical kooks who were exiled from Tunisia are now returning in droves. "Freedom & Democracy?" I'll believe it when i see it.

Sufi philosophy is universal in nature, its roots predating the rise of Islam and the other modern-day religions, save for perhaps Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism; likewise, some Muslims consider Sufism outside the sphere of Islam.[1][11]
I just thought this is worth mentioning. Iran is dominated by the Shia, where as the Shia are a minority in Egypt.

Incorrect.

Approximately 85% 0f the worlds muslims are Sunni

Only a small fraction of muslims are Sufi muslims.

As for Egypt: "Muslim (mostly Sunni) 90%, Coptic 9%, other Christian 1%

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

Incorrect.

Approximately 85% 0f the worlds muslims are Sunni

Only a small fraction of muslims are Sufi muslims.

As for Egypt: "Muslim (mostly Sunni) 90%, Coptic 9%, other Christian 1%

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

So I was lied to by Wikipedia? Those friggen Commie Pinkos!:eek:

Countries need to learn they need to revolt and build up their own governments and we need to learn it's not our job to intervene or install our kind of government.

Kudos to the people of Egypt for going this far in the face of tyranny, however it's probably not even half the battle.

Yes, Kudos, and thankfully there are people as ignorant as you, which allows tyranny to always be a part of our world.

Yes, its not up to us to install our government, its only up to us to be successful enought to feed them, give them technology, and intervene when its all bloody hell.

Hey, you get lots of thanks, I even see Tinmore thanked you, thats to be proud of, Tinmore just posted that Egypt is not part of Africa, I could have that wrong, Tinmore may only of supported the idea Egypt is in Africa.

The Moslem Brotherhood or anyone else, what is their experience and education in running a government, what is there education, what qualifies them, are they as ignorant as Dr. Drock or not?

The right wing, crushing democratic hopes with FEAR for decades

Simple fear crushes hope, sounds like Obama has not a chance with that Hope and Change. Of course, this is all Obama, a complete failure, the same year that Obama previously announced are withdraw from the Middle East, the Middle East erupts in Chaos, Riots.

Yes Obama is responsible for the worst economy in history, the highest unemployment of modern times, and now we can see that Obama gave Iran Nuclear Weapons and stood frozen like a Deer in the headlights while the Middle East erupts in riots, counting Iran this is the second time.

Yes, thankfully we have the United Nations and our President, Barack Osama. The peace, the tranquility, all it took was a good speaker (st,st,st,stuutererer).

And exactly what is the speech that is crushing the Democrat hope with fear, that if its not a Democrat government, you can now thus state it was George Bush and his fear that crushed the Democrat movement. Where is that speech, interview, how are Republican views being read in Eqypt? You think its Twitter or Facebook?

But, some folks don't learn from history.

Hey, let's try, anyway...

On this day, February 1st, 1979 Ayatolah Ruhollah Khomeini arrived in Tehran [the Shah had left for America for cancer treatment] stating: “I beg God to cut off the hands of all evil foreigners and all their helpers.” Summary executions began.

On February 1st, 2002 Daniel Pearl was an American journalist who was kidnapped and murdered in Karachi, Pakistan. Pearl was murdered and beheaded. Pearl's body was found cut into ten pieces and buried in a shallow grave in the outskirts of Karachi on May 16. On February 21, 2002, a videotape titled The Slaughter of the Spy-Journalist, the Jew Daniel Pearl, was released. The video shows Pearl's mutilated body and lasts three minutes and 36 seconds.

February 1st, 2011...propitious day in Cairo, Egypt?
What exactly are "folks" supposed to learn from this PC??

That the people of Iran got rid of a terrible and brutal dictator.

And as a newly freed people where finally able to choose their own leader?

Or that spies throughout history usually receive the death penalty when caught by the enemy?

In comparison to the Ayatollah Khomeni, the Shah was a pet rabbit, the only thing terrible and brutal is your false claims.

The radical Islamists will now be unleashed in Egypt and Tunisia. Those who don't see this are just living in denile.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back