Egypt Strips Citizenship from Men Married to Jews.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
It seems everybody is fed up with Israel and Jews lately and this kind of proves it. From Helen Thomas to Obama's policy towards them seems to show dissatisfaction with them.

maggiesnotebook.blogspot.com/2010/06/egypt-strips-citizenship-from-men.html

Egypt and Israel have had a tentative peace for thirty years. It has mostly worked. Now as the world, including the U.S. moves to isolate Israel, Egypt is emboldened and joins the fray in a very big way. Egyptian men married to Jews of Jewish descent will be stripped of their citizenship. I feel a distinct touch of Hitler's hand, here.

Some 30,000 Egyptian men are married to Jewish women. About 10 percent of the 30,000 are Arab Jews, who are not included in this latest legal dictum. Egyptian men married to Israeli women will lose their Egyptian citizenship. Their children will not be allowed to serve in the Egyptian military. Does anyone think the discrimination will stop here?

http://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc_large_image.php?doc=75

Last edited by a moderator:
Will they be required to wear stars of david on their clothing?

Interesting. I know that if an Israeli marries a Palestinian they are not allowed to live in Israel. I don't know if Israel has similar laws in regards to marriages with Egyptians.

There are arabs who are Israeli citizens and who are represented in the Israeli parliament. So no.

It seems everybody is fed up with Israel and Jews lately and this kind of proves it. From Helen Thomas to Obama's policy towards them seems to show dissatisfaction with them.

maggiesnotebook.blogspot.com/2010/06/egypt-strips-citizenship-from-men.html

Egypt and Israel have had a tentative peace for thirty years. It has mostly worked. Now as the world, including the U.S. moves to isolate Israel, Egypt is emboldened and joins the fray in a very big way. Egyptian men married to Jews of Jewish descent will be stripped of their citizenship. I feel a distinct touch of Hitler's hand, here.

Some 30,000 Egyptian men are married to Jewish women. About 10 percent of the 30,000 are Arab Jews, who are not included in this latest legal dictum. Egyptian men married to Israeli women will lose their Egyptian citizenship. Their children will not be allowed to serve in the Egyptian military. Does anyone think the discrimination will stop here?

Welcome to OurDocuments.gov

:rolleyes:

Interesting. I know that if an Israeli marries a Palestinian they are not allowed to live in Israel. I don't know if Israel has similar laws in regards to marriages with Egyptians.

No low agains marriges with Egyptians. I dont know about any low that say you cant marrie X or Y person. As for let a Palestinian live in Israel if he marrie a Jew or Israeli-Arab its complicated because man from Gaze do that for blue ID also the the law of return play here so its case to case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back