Egypt steps in: Stops Gaza fighting

Believe me if the Brotherhood is interferring in Gaza they have a very good reason for doing so.

I doubt it will have anything to do with what Barry believes or disbelieves.

Stay tuned.

*ahem*

IDF checking if rockets that hit Eshkol area fired from Sinai

Rockets that exploded in Negev region may have been launched from Egyptian side of border; Sinai-based terror group Mujahideen Shura Council says five rockets that 'hit targets'.
Ynet reporters
Published: 11.17.12,

The IDF is looking into the possibility that rockets which exploded in the Eshkol Regional Council Friday evening were fired from Egypt's Sinai Peninsula, army official said.

If the suspicions prove true, the attack would mark the second time in two days that rockets were fired toward Israel from Sinai. On Wednesday, shortly before the IDF killed Hamas military chief Ahmed Jabari in Gaza and launched Operation Pillar of Defense, four rockets exploded in an Israeli community located near the Egyptian border. Israel suspects that they were fired from Sinai. There were no reports of injury or damage in the attack. The Color Red siren, which alerts residents of incoming projectiles, was not sounded.

IDF checking if rockets that hit Eshkol area fired from Sinai - Israel News, Ynetnews

Morsi wants the $$$, but will play the usual games...

This could get really, really, really, really, really, really, really Ugly very fast.

I don't think it would spark a regional war, but it could get worse, depending on Turkey and Egypt.

This is the first time many people have seen a Arabic President speak that way on the situation.

Morsi promises to be with Gaza and help with medical aid.

As for war, I don't see Egypt or Israel going to war, if Israel moves on and keeps attacking and launches a ground invasion, they could cut ties together.

Then yes, it could get worse, I think Turkey and Egypt are discussing something we don't know about.

These two countries are tough countries, and they are not wanting of Israel to play bully and make itself the power of the ME.

Forum List

Back