Egypt Soldiers Tortured Female Protesters

Nobody really cares about the plight of homosexuals and women in the Middle East, hell Christians are being killed in the streets of Iraq and Pakistan and I don't see anyone really worried about them.

Nope... all they care about is a faux "freedom movement"... its more like a bowel movement IMO.

People in general just want to be comfortable and care very little about what goes on outside of their immediate family, if even that far.
True that, the let everyone else suffer so long as it isn't me mentality, I think most western hating liberals would fail a geography test, knowing only Canada, France and Turkey (except for the time they pick up a travel brochure), and believing the middle east is the rest of the world. :lol:*

Truth of the matter is that the middle east has been backward and violent ever since the fall of the caliphate (most of the abuses and atrocities Muslims commit today were unheard of then, including suicide bombing and torture of civilians), rather than getting better they are simply getting worse, their veneer of civilization sucks, simply having a gold palace and a cell phone doesn't stop you being a sick, twisted theocrat. :cuckoo:

*Shouldn't laugh but its just a sad mentality.

OK... you have the right to be wrong.

Self-declared victories = you lose.
This is not a democracy and there is no first amendment rights on a forum such as this.

Be that as it may, one poster does not have the right to tell another poster not to post in a given thread.

It's obvious that the OP has some burr up his ass about women's rights, as if a woman has to go charging into every battle or else they have no legitimacy. I just wonder if there is a trace of misogyny hiding beneath the surface of his postings. Does it irritate him that women fight for rights? Or is that somehow wrong of them?

You shouldn't extrapolate this incident to all Egyptian people, that doesn't make sense.

There were american soldiers that raped and killed iraqi women, but you haven't labeled them all rapists because not all of them are rapists.

Also, there is a clear attempt to frame this as "Islamist". There is 0 evidence for that.

Where are all you faux women's rights activists? You are all a bunch of hypocrites! You only pick and choose the stories and events that can push your twisted agendas.

Drat. And here I was hoping this would be a real discussion, not someone using these abused women as a political football to further their own twisted agenda.

Oh well.

Shut up if ya dont have anything to add to the discussion.

Oh, and I really dont care about the discussion.... I just want to point out hypocaracy by the left.

Im sorry, but Im totally confused. What exactly do you expect us (women) to do? Or say? That its horrible how women are treated in the ME? Ok. Its been said many times. So what is your point, exactly? In laymans terms so I understand.

People in general just want to be comfortable and care very little about what goes on outside of their immediate family, if even that far.

Thats a mighty big brush being dragged around. Is it as heavy as it sounds?

Forum List

Back