Egypt Soldiers Tortured Female Protesters

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
Egypt Soldiers Tortured Female Protesters, Gave "Virginity Tests" Following Uprisings, Group Says
Egypt Soldiers Tortured Female Protesters, Gave "Virginity Tests" Following Uprisings, Group Says - FoxNews.com

Where are all you faux women's rights activists? You are all a bunch of hypocrites! You only pick and choose the stories and events that can push your twisted agendas.

Salwa Hosseini, 20, told the group the she and other women also were forced to remove all their clothes to be searched by a female prison guard, in a room with two open doors and a window while male soldiers looked in and took pictures.

The women were then subjected to ‘virginity tests’ in a different room by a man in a white coat and threatened that “those not found to be virgins” would be charged with prostitution, Amnesty International reported.

"Forcing women to have ‘virginity tests’ is utterly unacceptable. Its purpose is to degrade women because they are women," said Amnesty International. "All members of the medical profession must refuse to take part in such so-called 'tests.' "

We are dealing with evil people over there... and again, we are on the wrong side.

Egypt Soldiers Tortured Female Protesters, Gave "Virginity Tests" Following Uprisings, Group Says
Egypt Soldiers Tortured Female Protesters, Gave "Virginity Tests" Following Uprisings, Group Says - FoxNews.com

Where are all you faux women's rights activists? You are all a bunch of hypocrites! You only pick and choose the stories and events that can push your twisted agendas.

Salwa Hosseini, 20, told the group the she and other women also were forced to remove all their clothes to be searched by a female prison guard, in a room with two open doors and a window while male soldiers looked in and took pictures.

The women were then subjected to ‘virginity tests’ in a different room by a man in a white coat and threatened that “those not found to be virgins” would be charged with prostitution, Amnesty International reported.

"Forcing women to have ‘virginity tests’ is utterly unacceptable. Its purpose is to degrade women because they are women," said Amnesty International. "All members of the medical profession must refuse to take part in such so-called 'tests.' "

We are dealing with evil people over there... and again, we are on the wrong side.

I watched the report on this on CNN the other day, I can't say that I'm shocked though. Egypt has one of the worst reputation as far as treatment of women, that wasn't going to change with Mubarak gone. In fact, it looks like its even going to get worse as the Islamists gain more and more control of that country, I am telling you Mubarak is going to look like a cuddly love bunny compared to the next guy thats running the show in Egypt. Expect human rights and incidents like this to get worse, not better.

i dont think anyone but you has said that infidel.....i think the abuses of women in the middle east in the name of some religion are horrible...when little girls are chased back into burning building to die cause they are not wearing whatever...fuck that....

but are you ready for an all out war over religion? are you?

What's wrong with Virginity test? Since liberals do their damnist to always protect Islamist I am sure non-married liberal will be cool with this! That is until 90% of them fail (but let's be honest most conservative women would fail also, but these women aren't protecting Islamist) it and are executed, wiped or forced into prostitution!

What's wrong with Virginity test? Since liberals do their damnist to always protect Islamist I am sure non-married liberal will be cool with this! That is until 90% of them fail (but let's be honest most conservative women would fail also, but these women aren't protecting Islamist) it and are executed, wiped or forced into prostitution!

Virginity tests are a joke, the real sluts over there are having anal sex anyways since they don't check the women to see if they been getting fucked in the ass.

Drat. And here I was hoping this would be a real discussion, not someone using these abused women as a political football to further their own twisted agenda.

Oh well.

o nice high...nice...anal sex?

really?

Im staying away from that and sticking to the topic.

The radical NOW bitches have NOTHING to say about these attrocities. They are spineless hypocrites.

So are the militant gays.... where are they when it comes to homos in the mid east?

Hypocrites!

Drat. And here I was hoping this would be a real discussion, not someone using these abused women as a political football to further their own twisted agenda.

Oh well.

Shut up if ya dont have anything to add to the discussion.

Oh, and I really dont care about the discussion.... I just want to point out hypocaracy by the left.

Last edited:

really?

The radical NOW bitches have NOTHING to say about these attrocities. They are spineless hypocrites.

So are the militant gays.... where are they when it comes to homos in the mid east?

Hypocrites!

Nobody really cares about the plight of homosexuals and women in the Middle East, hell Christians are being killed in the streets of Iraq and Pakistan and I don't see anyone really worried about them.

really?

Hypocrites!

Nobody really cares about the plight of homosexuals and women in the Middle East, hell Christians are being killed in the streets of Iraq and Pakistan and I don't see anyone really worried about them.

Nope... all they care about is a faux "freedom movement"... its more like a bowel movement IMO.

Hypocrites!

Nope... all they care about is a faux "freedom movement"... its more like a bowel movement IMO.

People in general just want to be comfortable and care very little about what goes on outside of their immediate family, if even that far.

Shut up if ya dont have anything to add to the discussion then.

Hmm, no, I think I would rather exercise my 1st Amendment right here on this board and say what I please. That includes calling you to the carpet for doing precisely what I said you were doing: Using this travesty as a political football to further your own agenda. I just find that chuckle-worthy as you accuse womens' rights activists of furthering their own agenda (whatever that might be, in your eyes). It's the whole "pot meet kettle" axiom at work in remarkably clear fasihon.

By the way, NOW is, by and large, an American organization striving to help American women. They are not an international crusading organization that picks up its sword and shield for every travesty that takes place all around the world. It simply doesn't have the resources.

Of course, I don't see YOU denouncing what is happening over there in Libya. All I see you doing is denouncing women. As I've repeatedly said, you're the one with the twisted agenda, and your remarks in this thread have proven that beyond any doubt.

Last edited:

Hmm, no, I think I would rather exercise my 1st Amendment right here on this board and say what I please. That includes calling you to the carpet for doing precisely what I said you were doing: Using this travesty as a political football to further your own agenda. I just find that chuckle-worthy as you accuse womens' rights activists of furthering their own agenda (whatever that might be, in your eyes). It's the whole "pot meet kettle" axiom at work in remarkably clear fasihon.

By the way, NOW is, by and large, an American organization striving to help American women. They are not an international crusading organization that picks up its sword and shield for every travesty that takes place all around the world. It simply doesn't have the resources.

Of course, I don't see YOU denouncing what is happening over there in Libya. All I see you doing is denouncing women. As I've repeatedly said, you're the one with the twisted agenda, and your remarks in this thread have proven that beyond any doubt.

OK... you have the right to be wrong.

Have at it!

This is not a democracy and there is no first amendment rights on a forum such as this.

Forum List

Back