Egypt Sending Prime Minister To Gaza Friday

Rosie, why don't we hold a bake sale to raise funds to send Sherri to Gaza, where she so obviously longs to be?

Rosie, why don't we hold a bake sale to raise funds to send Sherri to Gaza, where she so obviously longs to be?

I was thinking something more holy-----like MEDINA where she can worship at the HOLY PLACE

Rosie, it ain't worth the effort of going on the trip for Sherri unless she gets her martydom out of it!

Now we both know the turds in the average cat box have higher ethical standards than Sherri - not to mention smelling better and being more useful as at least they may become fertilizer some day! - but that's still no reason to shortchange her.

She swooons over martyrdom, we should help her realize her dream and life's ambition.....well, the 'martyrdom' part at any rate.

So many ME leaders speak of having a conscience, they need to show us they are for real, and go visit Gaza. Erdogan, he needs to be in Gaza, Ahmadinejad, where are you. I do not even know if he would be free to go if he wanted to. He is not even allowed to visit prisons in Iran. Yes, leaders (I first wrote readers by accident, but I guess its true of them, too, dang, these smart phones) rise and they fall, just like Nations do. And Pride, it always cometh before that fall, like spring before fall. Sherri
To those who remember: Does talking to absent leaders remind annyone of Djo? (Joanserv) Saints preserve us!

Joanserve is a nazi slut -----but I do not recall the incessant religiosity and faux jesus or the GRANDIOSE claim of "i teach sunday school"

believe me-----once they realize in "MEDINA" that she is not a revert----SHE WILL BE MARTYRED

Well, this is an interesting development, Egypt is sending its PM to Gaza tomorrow (It's already Friday, there).
The best human shield the gangsters of hamastan hoped for so far, of course.
Will Israel carry out a targeted assassination against Egypt's PM or his delegation?
We're most sure hamaski prayed he gets a missile up his arse, for the cause, of course. He's just another stinking arab to them anyway.

Forum List

Back