Egypt pyramids light up in colors of russian and french flags

That would have been something to see. Good for Egypt.

Bishkek (AKIpress) -
2d240da8d9d4bf34e6d0b2fbbad9e3c8.jpg
The Great Pyramid in Egypt was lightened up in colors of French, Lebanese and Russian flags to express solidarity to the victims of attacks in Paris and Beirut and the Sinai plane crash.

The Great Pyramid of Khufu, the only one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world still standing, was illuminated yesterday by projectors reproducing the flags of France and Russia and the green cedar of Lebanon.

Continue reading at:

Egypt pyramids light up in colors of russian and french flags - AKIpress News Agency?
The Republicans are hating every minute of this international unity against ISIS.

Via Fox News, thy show nothing but Turkish football fans chanting Allah Akbar, and John Bolton, plus all the military guys on their payroll, talking about why Paris was Obama's fault, and how sure they are we'll be destroyed by ISIS if we don't vote in a Republican President in 2016.

Just when I think the righties on this site might have a last shred of critical reasoning skills...they believe all that and parrot it.

Obama is getting all of Europe, the Russians, and some unlikely players together.

That's a nightmare scenario for Republicans

Regardless of what you have just said, don't you think it was a nice gesture for what Egypt did? This is what the thread is about -- the lighting up of the Pyramid to honor the people who died at the hands of terrorists..
Of course it was a nice thing to do...and...this is a politics web site...so I started talking about the political implications of stuff like this happening elsewhere.

I apologize if there was some unsaid limitations to the discussion in this thread.

If I completely took your comment the wrong way, I apologize again.

It's been a long day.

Bishkek (AKIpress) -
The Great Pyramid in Egypt was lightened up in colors of French, Lebanese and Russian flags to express solidarity to the victims of attacks in Paris and Beirut and the Sinai plane crash.

The Great Pyramid of Khufu, the only one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world still standing, was illuminated yesterday by projectors reproducing the flags of France and Russia and the green cedar of Lebanon.

Continue reading at:

Egypt pyramids light up in colors of russian and french flags - AKIpress News Agency?

Ah, yes, the Russians.

No one had a minutes silence before football matches for the Russians, no one changed their picture on facebook to have a Russian flag.

Regardless, what do you think of Egypt's gesture?

Not much, gestures are but gestures. They don't solve any of the problems out there.

I'm just that sort of person.

Bishkek (AKIpress) -

Continue reading at:

Ah, yes, the Russians.

No one had a minutes silence before football matches for the Russians, no one changed their picture on facebook to have a Russian flag.

Regardless, what do you think of Egypt's gesture?

Not much, gestures are but gestures. They don't solve any of the problems out there.

I'm just that sort of person.

Everyone is different. I thought it was a nice gesture on their part.

Forum List

Back