Egypt President Prays for Annihilation of Jews

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi, whose rise to power Barack Obama tacitly endorsed, was caught on videotape answering “Amen” as an Egyptian cleric called for the annihilation of the Jews.

In the footage from Matrouh governoate’s el-Tenaim Mosque, Morsi is seen mouthing “Amen” as cleric Futouh Abd Al-Nabi Mansour, the local head of religious endowment, declared:

Oh Allah, absolve us of our sins, strengthen us, and grant us victory over the infidels. Oh Allah, destroy the Jews and their supporters. Oh Allah, disperse them, rend them asunder. Oh Allah, demonstrate Your might and greatness upon them. Show us Your omnipotence, oh Lord.

This follows the statement last Thursday from the supreme authority of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Mohammed Badie, that the Arab world should replace negotiations with Israel with “holy Jihad.”

No doubt Morsi will publicly distance himself from Mansour the same way Barack Obama publicly distanced himself from Jeremiah Wright.

From Egypt President Prays for Annihilation of Jews with links.

:cool:

Have a heart KNIFE ------Futouh Abd Al-Nabi has to do his
job----and EARN HIS SALARY------and those "ameens" just pop out automatically. I have to admit---I prefer the Southern Baptist HALLELUJAH songs----and the dancing and clapping to------"ALLAH KILL THEM"---without singing and without dancing---------but different people do things differently. I know that southern baptists feel as if they have had a good time in church--------I wonder how chanting "DEATH TO, DEATH TO ...." works for muslims

Forum List

Back