Egypt intelligence warns of attacks on Israel, US embassies

So Egypt Intelligence newspapers picked up the story on 9/11...Egypt had to inform the White House before that. Was there anyone there to receive the intelligence or hear the warning?????? Where is our president?

Could these attacks been thwarted? Could the lives of our envoys been saved? Look at what is going on all over the Middle East. Why weren't we prepared?

Why aren't we getting answers? WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT???? :mad:

So Egypt Intelligence newspapers picked up the story on 9/11...Egypt had to inform the White House before that. Was there anyone there to receive the intelligence or hear the warning?????? Where is our president?

Could these attacks been thwarted? Could the lives of our envoys been saved? Look at what is going on all over the Middle East. Why weren't we prepared?

Why aren't we getting answers? WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT???? :mad:

He's prepping himself for the Jay Leno Show and out campaigning, i.e., begging and lying to everybody in an effort to keep his job. At this point in time, we'd all be better off if he was on the golf course.

One of the worst things about this bloody mess is that we are faced with two really horrible options.

As I put up in another thread we have the option of the State Department and Intelligence agencies knowing about this information and failing to act to prevent injury or death of Embassy workers and Diplomats.

OR

Not freaking having a clue that the ME was going to erupt on 9/11. Especially Libya when Zawahiri was calling on Libyans to avenge AQ#2's death (who was killed in the drone attack this summer)

Both options are nasty.

Or no one was paying attention. The information was there, but no one noticed...All departments are in Campaign Mode. That is the other scary option.

I fear the biggest shit storms in the history of mankind is heading our way. :( wwII technology was nothing compared to the death and destruction such a war would cause today. Get ready for some dark times.

It would be like a war breaking out in the 1880s compared to 1941. Not a pretty picture on the fire power and utter violence of it.

Each nation(China and America) would just blow the hell out of each other. It wouldn't need to go nuclear at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back