'Egypt grants citizenship to 50,000 Palestinians'

Get the fuck out of our country you israeli Firster piece of shit.

"Our country," Princess?
You conveniently failed respond to my question as to where your loyalty lies but the exchange (below) tells all anyone needs to know about you. When you responded to Jillian (below) who was the "we" you referred to and who were the "they":

do you know how much money we've dumped into the palestinian coffers?

We don't need money for that bullshit foreign policy. America only gives some money to force anyone else from giving money. They cut the Unesco money too. :D

I have no problem understanding what he said.
Yeah, of course you have no problem, you're like a Hamas terrorist spokesperson and probably about to be arrested by Homeland Security for supporting them.

"Our country," Princess?
You conveniently failed respond to my question as to where your loyalty lies but the exchange (below) tells all anyone needs to know about you. When you responded to Jillian (below) who was the "we" you referred to and who were the "they":

do you know how much money we've dumped into the palestinian coffers?

We don't need money for that bullshit foreign policy. America only gives some money to force anyone else from giving money. They cut the Unesco money too. :D

Yeah, of course you have no problem, you're like a Hamas terrorist spokesperson and probably about to be arrested by Homeland Security for supporting them.

But you have no idea what he was talking about.

Sure I do.
A poster who, in broken and often illegible English, describes himself as a born-in-America American yet refers to himself and his "Palestinian" brethren as "we" and Americans as "they."
I'd say I understand the boy pretty well. :D

Sure I do.
A poster who, in broken and often illegible English, describes himself as a born-in-America American yet refers to himself and his "Palestinian" brethren as "we" and Americans as "they."

Be patient tinny is going to explain to us just what 'because' means 'because' said he was BORN in the USA? gee------did he attend school? I assumed he was born in Gaza and came to the USA fairly recently I do understand that which 'because' writes he and tinny seem to agree on basic prinicples-------both justify filth

Roudy I don't have a concern for Hamas. There are thousands upon thousands of fighters ready to defend Gaza whenever it is needed. They don't need me lol. Israel isn't scared of violence. They are scared of diplomacy. Palestinians in the USA should get into Universites and protest any Israeli speech or propaganda ploy. They should make the media less bias. It's working slowly. We need to win the minds of Americans for a two state solution. We need to get into politics. And become strong in this country. That's when Israel will be nervous. They will have to make a peace plan 10-20 years from now.

Last edited:

Sure I do.
Yep, it's pretty clear when he was referring to "we" he meant "he and his Hamas brothers". No surprises. Muslims like Because have no allegiance to this country and in fact are its enemies, but we're stupid enough to keep letting them in.

Sure I do.
Yep, it's pretty clear when he was referring to "we" he meant "he and his Hamas brothers". No surprises. Muslims like Because have no allegiance to this country and in fact are its enemies, but we're stupid enough to keep letting them in.

We is your Zionist conservative pieces of shit who corrupt America. Fuck you!

Roudy I don't have a concern for Hamas. There are thousands upon thousands of fighters ready to defend Gaza whenever it is needed. They don't need me lol. Israel isn't scared of violence. They are scared of diplomacy. Palestinians in the USA should get into Universites and protest any Israeli speech or propaganda ploy. They should make the media less bias. It's working slowly. We need to win the minds of Americans for a two state solution. We need to get into politics. And become strong in this country. That's when Israel will be nervous. They will have to make a peace plan 10-20 years from now.
Hah! Except everybody knows that Hamas or any other terrorists you mentioned don't want peace and will not stop until all of Israel is destroyed. As they have clearly stated. Who are you kidding, donkey boy?

Sure I do.

America is Zionist you stupid Muslim donkey. Ha ha ha!

America is Zionist? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

from 'because'

'because' habibi save the "fuck" and the "shit" for the masjid where it belongs

Looks like the unpopular Mr. Know-it-all, instead of having friends to hang out with after school, is back with his nonsense on message boards. He must really be fast asleep at the switch if he doesn't realize that the Palestinians and their like-minded friends are already disrupting the speeches all across the country and even Canada when they don't like the speaker because the speaker happens to be pro Israel. What should happen is that those Hindus, Buddhists, and others who have been harmed by Islam should be booing those speakers who stick up for the Palestinians.

Looks like the unpopular Mr. Know-it-all, instead of having friends to hang out with after school, is back with his nonsense on message boards. He must really be fast asleep at the switch if he doesn't realize that the Palestinians and their like-minded friends are already disrupting the speeches all across the country and even Canada when they don't like the speaker because the speaker happens to be pro Israel. What should happen is that those Hindus, Buddhists, and others who have been harmed by Islam should be booing those speakers who stick up for the Palestinians.

Protesting propaganda. Correction. So do Australians. And many white and multicultural American students protest those propaganda ploys. Sucks for you

Forum List

Back