Egypt Faces Questions on Nazi Fugitive's Past

how do you have a debate with someone who claims the holocaust never happened?
How do you have a debate with someone who claims the holohoax happened? :doubt:

Ya cause all the eyewitnesses, all the videos, all the documents, all the convictions, all the dead bodies, all that was just an elaborate hoax. You are a fucking moron.

The man was named Doctor Death because he operated on healthy people, without anesthia and removed organs just to experiment. He murdered civilians and prisoners of war. It is well document and it is fact.
Another Zionist Jew fact!! :cuckoo:

Sort of like the so called Holocaust fact :lol:

How do you have a debate with someone who claims the holohoax happened? :doubt:
you are the only one that claims it was a hoax
Really??

Seems like there was a Catholic Bishop on the news this week that didn't belive the Holohoax lies either. :eusa_angel:

that makes you, the bishop and Ahmadinejad. one by one, you're getting closer to a majority. it will only take a few million years to make it to majority.

you are the only one that claims it was a hoax
Really??

Seems like there was a Catholic Bishop on the news this week that didn't belive the Holohoax lies either. :eusa_angel:

that makes you, the bishop and Ahmadinejad. one by one, you're getting closer to a majority. it will only take a few million years to make it to majority.
I guess I could up the ante and include the 1.1 billion Muslims who don't believe in the Holohoax. :eusa_angel:

Really??

I guess I could up the ante and include the 1.1 billion Muslims who don't believe in the Holohoax. :eusa_angel:
SO, all muslims are as fucking ignorant as you?
i sure as hell hope not

SO, all muslims are as fucking ignorant as you?
i sure as hell hope not
This comming from a person who can't usually post more than a dozen words at a time!! :lol:

I used to work with the daughter of a former SS officer and a secretary who worked for the Nazi party. She was only 5 during the war and not responsible in any way but she was such a psycho-bitch, many of us would have been glad to see her deported. Her own grown children would not let her near her grandkids because she was so mean. Once she told me a story about how she was sent from Munich with her Grandmother to live in the country as paid guests of a farm family to be safe during the war. She said the farm family was forced to host them and didn't like having them in their home but she got even by parading around in all the beautiful party dresses her father sent to her. I asked her where she thought those lovely dresses might have come from during the war and she said, "No idea. I was only 5 and I don't care where they came from". She gave me the chills. She ended up in jail one night for domestic violence. She beat her 3rd husband with a baseball bat. If anyone lived up to the stereotype of the cruel German, it was her. Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

I used to work with the daughter of a former SS officer and a secretary who worked for the Nazi party. She was only 5 during the war and not responsible in any way but she was such a psycho-bitch, many of us would have been glad to see her deported. Her own grown children would not let her near her grandkids because she was so mean. Once she told me a story about how she was sent from Munich with her Grandmother to live in the country as paid guests of a farm family to be safe during the war. She said the farm family was forced to host them and didn't like having them in their home but she got even by parading around in all the beautiful party dresses her father sent to her. I asked her where she thought those lovely dresses might have come from during the war and she said, "No idea. I was only 5 and I don't care where they came from". She gave me the chills. She ended up in jail one night for domestic violence. She beat her 3rd husband with a baseball bat. If anyone lived up to the stereotype of the cruel German, it was her. Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

Freaky! It's like a bit from a novel or a movie! Yeah, I guess I would be a crazy bitch too if my dad was a SS Officer for the Nazi Party!

Now why did "Springtime for Hitler" from The Producers just pop in my head?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGp0hCxSg98]YouTube - Springtime for Hitler[/ame]

The holocaust was a hoax? Wow. This belongs on the conspiracy channel.

Freaky! It's like a bit from a novel or a movie! Yeah, I guess I would be a crazy bitch too if my dad was a SS Officer for the Nazi Party!

Now why did "Springtime for Hitler" from The Producers just pop in my head?

LOL!

I saw a really fantastic production of Cabaret last week. I even cried, it was so good. Better than the movie.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDoIG-MkOJY"]YouTube - If you could see her through my eyes - Joel Grey[/ame]

Hitler maintains the Holocaust was a practical joke that got out of control. Auschwitz was Disneyland for Nazi's.

Last edited:
Let's face facts for a change. Anyone who disagres with the Israeli government is automatically branded as a Nazi and if you disagree and you are old enough they will brand you as a war criminal to boot.

The Jews are illegally occupying the homeland of the Palistinian people, brave people, courageous freedom fighting people, people who will never surrended their land to the Israeli thugs.

Let's face facts for a change. Anyone who disagres with the Israeli government is automatically branded as a Nazi and if you disagree and you are old enough they will brand you as a war criminal to boot.

The Jews are illegally occupying the homeland of the Palistinian people, brave people, courageous freedom fighting people, people who will never surrended their land to the Israeli thugs.
wrong, the Israelis are occupying their OWN land

Forum List

Back