Egypt court hands down death sentence

Thanks for explaining a whole bunch of nothing........... :cool:

You are not subjected to sharia in all your daily affairs, yet, wish to applaud a barbaric behavior and an ideology that carries of a "pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of the rights of others..."
I don't know of any barbaric behavior that I applaude or defend?? :cool:

Thanks for explaining a whole bunch of nothing........... :cool:

You are not subjected to sharia in all your daily affairs, yet, wish to applaud a barbaric behavior and an ideology that carries of a "pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of the rights of others..."
I don't know of any barbaric behavior that I applaude or defend?? :cool:

"A court in Egypt has reportedly sentenced to death seven Christians for taking part in an anti-Islam film Innocence of Muslims"
^^^
The criminals knew that insulting Islam and the Prophet is a crime in Egypt.

They chose to break the law and now they have to pay the price. :cool:

An Egyptian court just handed down a Seth sentence for the maker of the anti Islam movie that was also falsely blamed for the Ben Ghazi incident by the liars in the White House.

Are these Islamists fucking insane anmals or what? Really? A death sentence over a movie? Welcome to Obama's Arab Spring. :clap2::clap2:

CAIRO (AP) — An Egyptian court has convicted in absentia seven Egyptian Coptic Christians and a Florida-based American pastor and sentenced them to death on charges linked to an anti-Islam film that had sparked riots in parts of the Muslim*world.
Egypt's official news agency said the court found the defendants guilty Wednesday of harming national unity, insulting and publicly attacking Islam, and spreading false information.

Egypt court sentences 8 to death over prophet film - SFGate

Yeah, it was that fucking Obama.

The Chinese people wanted Mao

Germans wanted Hitler

And the Russian's wanted Stalin

Their countries; their choice...... :cool:

Under duress with promises of money taken from the rich or should I say Jews.

Oh lord I said it Yes I fucking did. It's the truth.

I fail to see how making a blasphemous film about Islam was practicing a religion? :cool:
You call yourself a patriotic American, yet you see no problem with a court issuing a death sentence over a movie criticizing a religion?
What does being an American citizen and patriot have to do with a court ruling in Egypt? :cool:
Um...durrr...because being American means believing in freedom of speech? Perhaps you should change your name to "Islamist enemy-within fifth column dirtbag posing as a patriotic American"?

Do you really think anybody is falling for this charade that you are actually a patriotic American when you support those that wish the destruction of America and it's values?

Whoopty doo. I sentence you to death Roudy.

Are you dead yet?

Man that doesn't appear to be very effective.

Forum List

Back