Egypt: Coptic Church Law to be above civil Law

Sucks for you

Are you trying to somehow equate this with beheadings and other various mutilations that sharia law embraces?

If you look at category overview, there is another Egypt thread from me. It's 80 Million biggest Sunnite Muslim country of Middle-East. In my view, it's an important country and will again be after that puppet finally died, which is soon to happen.
So, why not share developments about such an important country in Middle-East category forum?

Now, to you personally: You seem to be a little bit confused. You don't win any competition with such low-level input.

Sucks for you

Are you trying to somehow equate this with beheadings and other various mutilations that sharia law embraces?

If you look at category overview, there is another Egypt thread from me. It's 80 Million biggest Sunnite Muslim country of Middle-East. In my view, it's an important country and will again be after that puppet finally died, which is soon to happen.
So, why not share developments about such an important country in Middle-East category forum?

Now, to you personally: You seem to be a little bit confused. You don't win any competition with such low-level input.

I just happen to know that this story is probably and simply politcal propaganda. Egypt is a cess pool no matter the religion that is spoken of

Forum List

Back