Egypt appoints new ambassador to Israel

So all those Islamic extremists are just Muslims, then.

The term "Islamic extremism" is a western/zionist invention used to vilify muslims. :cool:

We do that to VILIFY you?

Why should we? you do that very well on your own!

And that's kind of an oxymoron, Sunni. Use your big box. saying "Extremism Islam" is basically making a difference between regular muslims and fanatic ones. It does nothing but help normal Muslims and separate them from the mad people.

Since you admit all Muslims are "true muslims" (like Bin Laden), than appology is on order for us Pro-Israelis and Pro-Zionists for telling us we're racists towards you.

Hear that? All Muslims are true muslims.! all are fanatics!

A first hand Muslim admits it!:D

[

He stood for what Muslims stand for.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Why would you imagine all Muslims stand for the same thing?

It's like asking if Hassidic Jews stand for what all Jews stand for.

Within ANY religion their will be massive variations in practices.

Of course I know that. SunniMan's logic is rediculous, at the understatement

But I'm using the same logic,which he himself admitted. You've heard correct, There are no extremists Muslims. All are Muslims.

Doesn't it simpify things SOOOO much?

Well, it's just fun, actually.

Lipush -

The clampdown began around 2 weeks back, focusing on Sinai.

I will ilnk the bbc coverage in when I get home. I think it is good news myself, so have been surprised that people who oppose Islamic extremism have been reluctant to praise the action.

Well, that's not what *I've* heard:eusa_snooty:

The terror attack in Sinai by Palestinians changed things, perhaps.

But also many people in the Muslim brotherhood were in VERY much hurry to blaim Israel and the Mossad (shark?).

Morsi said he will not visit Israel. He denied answering Peres' letter. our people said, truthfully, that Morsi is afraid to act on any action who might cause the Muslim brotherhood to raise an eyebrow.

To be fair to Morsi, every politician must measure his or her actions by the expected reaction of their constituencies. You must admit Bibi does the same as does Obama here. The question is has Egypt's Muslim Bro-hood mellowed enough to allow for rational thought and actions regarding Israel.
Who would have thought it would have been Begin negotiating the peace accord with Egypt?
Do you honestly believe Barak could have sold the 2001 Taba peace with the "Palestinians" to the Israeli public? I have my doubts.

IT's not a question of fairness, of course, Morsi, as someone from the Muslims brotherhood, will stay with his voters, who're against Zionism.

That's not the issue.

The issue is that, of people trying to trick us to have "hopes" with this guy, who is very clear on his thinking. The wolf won't become a sheep; That's what I'm saying.

There is no such thing as Islamic extremism. :cool:
Actually you just proved a point, that there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. An Islamic extremist or terrorist is simply a devout Muslim following in the footsteps of Mohammad. The reason the rest of the Muslim world sits on its hands when Muslims carry out these barbaric hedious terrorist acts is because they are on the same page, ideologically.
No, nitwit, I didn't prove your point.

You and your like minded western/zionist retards keep wanting to fit the muslim ummah into all of these prepackaged categories.

There are no extremist muslims, or moderate muslims, or what ever label you come up with.

There are only muslims. :cool:

Thank you, if you can, post that for the entire world to see.

Roudy -

Do you support Morsi visiting Israel and clamping down on Islamic extremism?
Actually you just proved a point, that there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. An Islamic extremist or terrorist is simply a devout Muslim following in the footsteps of Mohammad. The reason the rest of the Muslim world sits on its hands when Muslims carry out these barbaric hedious terrorist acts is because they are on the same page, ideologically.

So he basically says he's like Bin Laden?

Watch out, i would not have want to sit near such guy on a buss. He might just hide a bomb somewhere:D

No, nitwit, I didn't prove your point.

You and your like minded western/zionist retards keep wanting to fit the muslim ummah into all of these prepackaged categories.

There are no extremist muslims, or moderate muslims, or what ever label you come up with.

There are only muslims. :cool:
Yes I agree. There are only Muslims. Those that follow Islam and Mohamad in it's truest form, are the Bin Laden's, the Hamas', the Hezbollahs, the Khomeini's, and the rest are mostly their cheerleaders.

So all those Islamic extremists are just Muslims, then.

The term "Islamic extremism" is a western/zionist invention used to vilify muslims. :cool:

We do that to VILIFY you?

Why should we? you do that very well on your own!

And that's kind of an oxymoron, Sunni. Use your big box. saying "Extremism Islam" is basically making a difference between regular muslims and fanatic ones. It does nothing but help normal Muslims and separate them from the mad people.

Since you admit all Muslims are "true muslims" (like Bin Laden), than appology is on order for us Pro-Israelis and Pro-Zionists for telling us we're racists towards you.

A first hand Muslim admits it!:D
One would think Muslims blowing themselves up in public places like Times Square or ramming Jet airliners into buildings while screaming "ALLAH AKBAR!" would do more to vilify Muslims and Islam. I guess words do hurt more than sticks and BOMBS.

And once again you add a label to muslim.

I never said anything about "true" muslims. :cool:

Okay then, Bin Laden is a follower of Islam. No such thing as a moderate Muslim or extremist Muslim. He's just doing what Islam is telling him to do, and following the example of Mohammad.

LOL the first big hatred I encountered amongst muslims in the USA was between an IRANIAN AND AN EGYPTIAN----it was while nasser was still alive and the shah was the shah. It was not a PERSONAL THING------the Iranian hated the arab simply because he was an arab and the Iranian was an Iranian They are trying to blame their mutual hated on ISRAEL?
For those who think Morsi does not envision an Islamic Egypt, and is clamping down on "extremists", hogwash.

CAIRO — A long-standing ban against veiled women newscasters on Egyptian state TV was lifted over the weekend, following a decision by the new Islamist-dominated government's top media official. It was a decision that drew applause from women who wear the veil, and condemnation from others who adhere to a more secular society.

Fatma Nabil, the new veiled TV anchor, was shown delivering the afternoon newscast with a male anchor on Egypt's Channel One station.

Egyptian Information Minister Salah Abdel Maksoud, who belongs to the politically influential Muslim Brotherhood, told the press Saturday that more veiled women announcers were being recruited by state TV, after secular-leaning regimes banned them for decades.

FB6AE733-8508-4B7F-B5F1-D7C377FCAA4A_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy6_cw0.jpg

Veiled Female News Anchor May Signal Waning of Secular Egypt

She is not wearing a veil you retard.

And now a according to you Roudy a woman who covers her hair with a scarf is an extremist? :cuckoo:

Why do you lie so much sunni? Roudy correctly pointed out that the fact that the female newscaster dressed according to the ISLAMIC CUSTOM indicates a growing isalmization in Egypt bad news for all non muslims and for decency and justice in that land He did not mention anything about the newscaster herself-----she may be completely innocent of the unfortunate trend

She is not wearing a veil you retard.

And now a according to you Roudy a woman who covers her hair with a scarf is an extremist? :cuckoo:
Fucking illiterate chimpanzee (no insult), can you not read?

"A long-standing ban against veiled women newscasters on Egyptian state..."

I never said SHE was veiled, but according to the previous law, this Islamic head scarf would also have been illegal. Sounds like Egypt is sliding slowly down the toilet of Islamization. It was a shithole before, and now it just got worse. Why don't you move there?

Last edited:

Ok, "delete" that. Just Muslims. Apperently, then, there is no difference between you and Bin Laden. That's what I gather from your own words.

Ok, "delete" that. Just Muslims. Apperently, then, there is no difference between you and Bin Laden. That's what I gather from your own words.
Same with Christians; whether it's the Pope or a christian man shooting an abortion doctor; they are both Christians.

Or a rabbi vers a jewish man going into a mosque and murdering people; they are still both Jewish.

Same with Christians; whether it's the Pope or a christian man shooting an abortion doctor; they are both Christians.

Or a rabbi vers a jewish man going into a mosque and murdering people; they are still both Jewish.

Goldstein was a Jew, because belonged to the Jewish nation. But he was not a follower of Judaism. Judaism prohibites such an act.

New Topics

Forum List

Back